Harris 2024 election thread

Nice. So you support a citizen bringing a gun to a riot and shooting at people. Got it.
Why..because politics?
Maybe just admit Harris promoting and encouraging the riots wasn’t a good thing. It is not that hard to take off the political blinders just one time.
NOBODY here is agreeing with you. Because you keep ignoring HE WAS SHOT AT FIRST. Yes, current US law allows him to be carrying a weapon. I don't know if he was "at a riot" or "at a legal protes whe others rioted" or "in his neighborhood heading to his grandmas during a riot." You have posted nothing showing your assertion that he did anything wrong prior to being shot at or after.

"Riot" is what you call a protest when you don't like it or the race of the person doing it. You have posted nothing showing he damaged anything. Nothing showing he "rioted." Face it, you saw an armed black guy and have assumed he rioted because that posiiton make yoiu feel better.

As JD says:
Mislead, misdirect, mischaracterize.

He can’t help himself.

Never said he broken a law.

Glad we can agree that encouraging riots isn’t good. I would hope everyone could easily agree on that.
Haven't you heard, any riot not on Capitol grounds is a peaceful protest...

Great video. He’s a smart guy and he does a fantastic job of explaining all of the problems with our current system. I can’t disagree with any of what he said but after 1 hour and 12 minutes I didn’t hear his opinion of what the actual solution looks like. We all know the system we have sucks and I’m not saying that I have all the answers either. What I am convinced of is that the government rarely makes things better and until we figure out a way to purchase healthcare the same way that we purchase every single other thing it won’t improve.

You to.

Post evidence he rioted. Or, is the fact that he is black and legally armed all the evidence needed?
Dude, no one is saying Stallings rioted. He had a gun at the riots on day 4 of the riots and shot at people. Why you continue to support that is beyond me.
Answer this: Do you feel Rittenhouse was also “acting as a citizen should?”

Can you post a link to him encouraging rioting or rioting?
The other guy never has any evidence of his horrible opinions.
Sorry I thought the bar was in the general might be considered encouraging category vs saying go riot. Trump gathered a large group of people at the White House, riled them up then sent them to the Capitol building to fight like hell. Do you honestly believe that would have happened without Trump's influence that day, really?

Harris said she supports people's right to protest but doesn't support looting or rioting. She donated and encouraged donations to help bail out people arrested because she believed many were wrongful arrests (e.g. Jaleel Jennings under discussion). What am I missing, did she actually say gonriot somewhere? Police need to control riots, but they need to leave peaceful protestors the F alone. They are heavy handed and their interactions make certain situations much worse.

Fact check: Kamala Harris said she supports protests, not ‘riots’, in Late Show clip - https://www.reuters.com/article/wor...rotests-not-riots-in-late-show-idUSKBN27E34M/

You to.

Post evidence he rioted. Or, is the fact that he is black and legally armed all the evidence needed?
Where in my post did I say HE rioted?
From all the evidence, all he did was return fire. The judge thought so too.

I will say this, like Rittenhouse, anyone who says, "hey, I think I'll take my gun down to the protest", probably doesn't really believe the protest is "peaceful".

Last edited:
Dude, no one is saying Stallings rioted. He had a gun at the riots on day 4 of the riots and shot at people. Why you continue to support that is beyond me.
Answer this: Do you feel Rittenhouse was also “acting as a citizen should?”
apples and oranges...please read/reread the article and explain how you might have acted differently in that situation:

Before the white, unmarked cargo van of the Minneapolis Police Department drove down Lake Street, an officer gave Sgt. Andrew Bittell his orders: “Drive down Lake Street. You see a group, call it out. OK great! F*** ’em up, gas ’em, f*** ’em up.

Bittell turned to his SWAT unit in the van and said, “Alright, we’re rolling down Lake Street. The first f***ers we see, we’re just hammering ’em with 40s,” according to body camera footage described in court documents. He was referring to “less lethal” plastic projectiles sometimes called rubber bullets or 40mm launchers or rounds.

It was nighttime, just five days after the murder of George Floyd by Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin. Protests and riots had raged for days and laid waste to businesses along Lake Street and the Third Precinct police station. By May 30, protests had ebbed but a curfew was in effect.

At 17th Avenue and Lake Street, around 10 p.m., the SWAT team saw a group of people outside the Stop-N-Shop gas station. Bittell told the driver to head toward the station and said, “Let ’em have it boys!”

“Right there, get ’em, get ’em, get ’em, hit ’em, hit ’em!” he ordered as the officers fired their plastic bullet launchers without warning. They later learned they were shooting at the gas station owner, neighbors and relatives guarding the station from more looting, as well as bystanders, including a Vice News reporter who had his hands up and was yelling, “Press!”

A SWAT team member pushed the reporter to the ground, and as he lay there, with his press card up, another officer pepper sprayed him in the face.

About an hour later, three blocks to the west, they opened the sliding door of the van and began firing plastic rounds at people in a parking lot.

They hit Jaleel K. Stallings, 29, a St. Paul truck driver, who says he didn’t know they were cops because they were inside an unmarked white cargo van with the police lights off. He thought they were real bullets. And, he says he was mindful of warnings earlier that day from no less than Gov. Tim Walz that white supremacists were roaming the city looking for trouble.

Stallings, an Army veteran, returned fire with his mini Draco pistol, for which he had a permit. He aimed low, toward the front of the van, and didn’t hit anyone. When the SWAT team jumped out of the van yelling, “Shots fired!” Stallings realized they were police. So he dropped his weapon and lay face down on the pavement, according to court documents.

His eye socket was fractured in the beating that followed, with officers later claiming he resisted arrest.

A Hennepin County jury recently acquitted Stallings of all charges after he was allowed by a judge to claim self-defense.

Wanna know how easy it is to hate Trump.....

Harris had a 37% percent approval rating July 5th.....she has not had a positive approval rating since August of 21.....same month and she is neck and neck.

If the Dems don't win by 10 pts they have squandered one of the easiest elections to win in our history.

Wanna know how easy it is to hate Trump.....

Harris had a 37% percent approval rating July 5th.....she has not had a positive approval rating since August of 21.....same month and she is neck and neck.

If the Dems don't win by 10 pts they have squandered one of the easiest elections to win in our history.
If she picks a VP that is centrist, I think they win big. This is the time to move to the middle... especially after Trump picked Vance.

Back