Harris 2024 election thread

The POLICE SHOT FIRST ..FROM AN UNMARKED VAN....and did NOT identify themselves as police before they shot.
Gonna drop this here. Not saying police are all bad or to defund because I don't believe either, but we have a problem that needs to be corrected.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240723_214720_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240723_214720_Chrome.jpg
    260.7 KB · Views: 6
In the MIDDLE of riots he fired at a vehicle with people inside and you think that is how a citizen should act??
Maybe if he lived at the OK Corral.
He was fired AT by the vehicle first. The judge ruled it self-defense. Do you not feel that citizens should defend themselves during a riot?

He was fired AT by the vehicle first. The judge ruled it self-defense. Do you not feel that citizens should defend themselves during a riot?
Don't you think if police want to enforce or control they shpuld be in marked cars with lights going vs unmarked indiscriminately shooting at people. They instigated and raised the violence not refused the situation.

Don't you think if police want to enforce or control they shpuld be in marked cars with lights going vs unmarked indiscriminately shooting at people. They instigated and raised the violence not refused the situation.
From what I read and the video I saw, these particular police were definitely out to instigate.

If someone in a vehicle is shooting and you, a legal firearm holder shoot back, I thought that was the whole "good guy with a gun" thing
If I am in the middle of riots and three police officer fire non-lethal weapons, I am not picking up a weapon and firing multiple shots back at them.
Of course people should be able to defend themselves. I never said Stallings should have been found guilty.
Just like @Polds4OSUmentioned Rittenhouse. Rittenhouse was justifiable acquitted for self defense. But he is a bad dude and an idiot for putting himself into that situation.
When riots are occurring a smart person does not go with a gun and start shooting police. I guess unless they are a good citizen in your neighborhood. Just keep them there because we want peace in my neighborhood.

From what I read and the video I saw, these particular police were definitely out to instigate.
They too often are.

This is a tangent but I'm editing to add this since we all agree you shouldn't shoot dogs unless you have to. We need better control on police behavior and not just give them free passes.

Last edited:
If I am in the middle of riots and three police officer fire non-lethal weapons, I am not picking up a weapon and firing multiple shots back at them.

Of course people should be able to defend themselves. I never said Stallings should have been found guilty.
Just like @Polds4OSUmentioned Rittenhouse. Rittenhouse was justifiable acquitted for self defense. But he is a bad dude and an idiot for putting himself into that situation.
When riots are occurring a smart person does not go with a gun and start shooting police. I guess unless they are a good citizen in your neighborhood. Just keep them there because we want peace in my neighborhood.
How would he know they were police? Unmarked car and didn't identify before firing. As soon as he realized they were police he dropped the gun and layed down face down.

So you agree the Trump Campaign attacking Kamala on THIS case is stupid right ?

So, if one says he is definitely hiring a woman to fill a position, is that not a "DEI hire"? I am confused.

At a Democratic primary debate in March (2020), the former vice president pledged to pick a woman as his running mate.

“If I’m elected president, my — my cabinet, my administration will look like the country,” Biden said in response to a question about how a Biden administration would handle women’s issues. “And I commit that I will, in fact, appoint a — I’ll pick a woman to be vice president. There are a number of women who are qualified to be president tomorrow. I would pick a woman to be my vice president.”

You’re not confused.

He does know.

But, "I know" and "giving up my argument because I know" are completely different things for that poster.
Nice. So your position is since it is legal that a citizen should bring a gun to an area of violent riots and shoot at people. I don’t take that position. I think Stallings and Rittenhouse, although within their legal rights, are bad actors and used poor judgement. Assume you also support Rittenhouse?

Maybe just admit Harris promoting and encouraging the riots wasn’t a good thing. It is not that hard to take off the political blinders just one time.

Last edited:
Nice. So you support a citizen bringing a gun to a riot and shooting at people. Got it.
Why..because politics?
Maybe just admit Harris promoting and encouraging the riots wasn’t a good thing. It is not that hard to take off the political blinders just one time.
He intentionally shot at the front of the van away from people using a weapon he was licensed to carry. He broke no law. I have seen nothing indicating he was rioting or looting, only protesting.

Correct. Encouraging riots isn't good on either side... ask Trump about that for Jan 6.

He intentionally shot at the front of the van away from people using a weapon he was licensed to carry. He broke no law. I have seen nothing indicating he was rioting or looting, only protesting.

Correct. Encouraging riots isn't good on either side... ask Trump about that for Jan 6.
Never said he broken a law.

Glad we can agree that encouraging riots isn’t good. I would hope everyone could easily agree on that.

Back