Harris 2024 election thread

Probably Trump couldn't find a famous watch maker known for its high quality, such as Rolex, that would want its good brand name associated with him.

Ace Hood Watch GIF by EsZ  Giphy World

Hold on there, buddy. You're telling me that THEBESTWATCHESONEARTH, LLC isn't a famous watch maker?!?!?
Yeah. Everyone knows the best watches on earth are from a company in Wyoming that just opened on July 29. Seems like the value of those bad boys will only go up. It's such a good investment, you can't afford not to buy a few.

Trump Says We ‘Gotta’ Restrict the First Amendment

Trump issues Executive orders banning TikTok and WeChat

Trump ignores the First Amendment and says those who criticize the Supreme Court should be tossed in jail

Trump ignores First Amendment again and says news network should be investigated over Harris interview

Trump's attacks on the First Amendment and the press gain an ally in Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas

Nearly half of Americans view Trump as 'threat' to First Amendment

Lol. That whooshing sound you are hearing is the air being sucked out of your gal's campaign.
My gal?

I have said all along that I want her to win because Trump is unstable, too old, and my biggest fear is the loss of a peaceful and legal transition of power. I do like her talk of unity and avoiding division. EVen if it is lip service as you believe, at least she finds it important enough to give it lip service, unlike Trump who goes the exact opposite way.

If somehow he wins, and he doesn't do bat sh!# crazy stuff like mess with election laws to guarantee his successor, steps down when he is supposed to, and doesn't crash the economy with insane tariffs that will cause rampant inflation, then I don't really care that much.

She is to the left of me. He is to the.... well from a social aspect his courting of the religious right has put him far to the right of me. But, he doesn't really feel that way. He just doesn't care, and they are a means to an end for him. Economically, he is to the left of me too, wanting anti-free market tariffs and wanting to restrict the immigration of the workers that drive the economy. And, he spends worse than any president.

Very accurate. They tried keeping her in the basement like Uncle Joe and found that they were losing ground biggly. So they concluded that they would have to put her out there. Now they are wishing they had kept her in the basement. Grasping at straws indeed.
Meanwhile, Trump just needs to keep saying stuff, such as immigrants have been eating cats and dogs. FEMA can't help people undergoing disaster because it gave its money to the immigrants. Kids are coming home from school after getting sex change surgery. Aurora, CO has been viciously taken over by illegal gangs from Venezuela. Democrats support killing babies after they are born. Surely you strongly think he just needs to keep talking like that because it gets him more and more votes.

Meanwhile, Trump just needs to keep saying stuff, such as immigrants have been eating cats and dogs. FEMA can't help people undergoing disaster because it gave its money to the immigrants. Kids are coming home from school after getting sex change surgery. Aurora, CO has been viciously taken over by illegal gangs from Venezuela. Democrats support killing babies after they are born. Surely you strongly think he just needs to keep talking like that because it gets him more and more votes.
The scary thing is it might be getting him more votes. Not that I trust polls, but the recent trends are shifting towards him... even though he keeps saying this crap.

Back