Harris 2024 election thread

Or simply avoid objectifying people altogether.
I’ll hedge my bet a bit. I don’t think it’s objectifying to attack adult children who are part of the administration. Also to call Trump a criminal. rapist, multiple felon, liar, grifter etc. is wrong unless it’s true. That’s my distinction. But leave the kids out of it.

Last edited:
I’ll hedge my bet a bit. I don’t think it’s objectifying to attack adult children who are part of the administration. Also to call Trump a criminal. rapist, multiple felon, liar, grifter etc. is wrong unless it’s true. That’s my distinction. But leave the kids out of it.
My point was not about attacking them, especially on ethically ambiguous activity. That’s fair game. It’s when weird guys are talking about politicians’ adult children being hot/not. Seriously, is this junior high? I have an adult daughter and wouldn’t want a casual picture of her with me being used to address whether she is sexually attractive.

It’s even more disturbing that Trump objective his own his own daughter in this way. More weirdness.

They packed Chicago AND Milwaukee where the RNC was held on the same night

VP Kamala Harris and the Democrats currently have two separate arenas PACKED at the same time and the crowd at both events is electric.

In Milwaukee, VP Harris is at the same arena where the Republican convention was held.

Kate Cox, the woman who fled Texas to get an abortion, announces she’s pregnant during the DNC roll call:

“My baby is due in January, just in time to see Kamala Harris sworn in as president of the United States.”

Republican Mayor of Mesa, Arizona: I'm a lifelong Republican, but I feel more at home here than in today's Republican Party. The Grand Old Party has been kidnapped by extremists and devolved into a cult. The cult of Donald Trump. Trump doesn't know the first thing about public service

If the DNC rope-a-doped the GOP into running Trump because everyone assumed they'd be running Biden and they wouldn't swap Biden out for a legitimate candidate; and no one would take the GOP primary seriously... This could be the best game of political 4D Chess ever pulled off by the Democrats.

The DNC put the Hamas/Gaza/ Free Palestine protestors behind a wall in Chicago.
And were they stupid enough to think that wall would stop the protesters from ever protesting in the entire US or did they just think the wall would only function to protect that one little area for a short time?

Former Adviser to Mike Pence Olivia Troye on voting for Kamala Harris:

“To my fellow Republicans, you are not voting for a Democrat. You are voting for democracy. You are not betraying our party. You are standing up for our country.”

"If Republicans are being intellectually honest with ourselves, our party is not civil or conservative, it's chaotic and crazy. And the only thing left to do is dump Trump." — Geoff Duncan, former GOP Lieutenant Governor of Georgia

In a perfect, beautiful slip-up, Donald Trump tells Fox News that the Biden / Harris administration has "made our country very safe. Internationally, they've made it even more safe."

New campaign ad unlocked.

Sheer lunacy ...she was a DA for the live of God

Trump spokeswoman Alina Habba is now pushing a weird conspiracy theory that Kamala Harris didn’t have a law degree until she became the Democratic presidential nominee.

“…Kamala Harris, who all of a sudden has a law degree. But we haven't heard about it for the last 3.5 years."

Sheer lunacy ...she was a DA for the live of God

Trump spokeswoman Alina Habba is now pushing a weird conspiracy theory that Kamala Harris didn’t have a law degree until she became the Democratic presidential nominee.

“…Kamala Harris, who all of a sudden has a law degree. But we haven't heard about it for the last 3.5 years."

Obviously truth has no place in these people's thoughts or comments

ACTBLUE says $100,859,990+ was donated across its platform to Democratic candidates and organizations during the convention.

$7.2 million was raised between 11:00 PM and 12:00 AM ET during and following Harris’ acceptance speech

Back