Harris 2024 election thread

I thought you were never gonna reply to me again.

I’ve never said his Planned Parenthood post was racist. I’ve never defended a claim that it was. It was distasteful in my opinion, but not necessarily racist.

Unlike you, who are defending a post that you never even saw.

The fact that the administrator of this site removed the other post and banned GGP for a week while leaving the PP post up and hasn’t banned him again is an indication that they aren’t comparable, doesn’t?

Yes, it does. By any rational, non-trolling level of logic.
I don’t normally respond to you, but you troll so hard thought it would be funny to see your reply. Love the attempt at spin. LOL

“Not necessarily racist”. WAF.

Edit: I love how you went back and edited your reply to delete your comment of “not necessarily racist”.

Last edited:
Did you see the original post?
The one that got removed and you banned?

Yep.

Now ask me to convince you and explain to you how it was racist.

Gaslight away. We know that’s what is coming next from the attention-whore troll.

So it was only casually racist?
troll trolling GIF

Another Republican for Harris/Walz. Barbara Comstock, who served in Congress during the Trump administration, just announced that she will be voting for Kamala Harris for president.

Maybe this response to the tweet will help clue you in to why some would consider it racist. But probably not.

If anyone looks at the PP tweet and thinks anything racist, it says a lot about them.

BTW, not that this should matter, but some context for you. The reply you posted and the one attached to it were from two African-American women who are pro-life. One is actually MLK Jr’s niece.

Last edited:
If anyone looks at the PP tweet and thinks anything racist, it says a lot about them.
Well, maybe you should go point that out to Fla's Favorite Teacher. Conservative since she is the one that did it.

But, I love all the of white conservatives screaming about DEI hires and claiming people are getting jobs they are not qualified to have with no evidence other than looking at their skin color then saying "Racism? What in the world are you talking about? NOBODY is even thinking about racism around here."

Thinking that nothing is racism except when the KKK marches says a lot about a person, too.

Last edited:
It would not seem so odd if you could read so that you didn't get everything completely wrong all the time.
Look. I get you searched the PP replies and made a hasty, but incorrect decision when you thought you found something racist.

How about you do something good with your error? The African-American female’s tweet you posted really is a public school classroom teacher. On her twitter account there is a page to donate supplies to her classroom.

Why don’t you donate to her classroom as a mea culpa for referring to her tweet as racist? I will match your donation up to $250.

Back