Harris 2024 election thread

Like I said it was removed so I can’t link to it. It was in the meme thread two weeks ago. Gogetum is playing dumb about it now but he knows why it was removed and he was suspended.
Two weeks ago? I just quoted Hackleman saying he did it today.
Are you claiming that was also removed? And removed so quickly I missed it even when searching right after.

Like I said it was removed so I can’t link to it. It was in the meme thread two weeks ago. Gogetum is playing dumb about it now but he knows why it was removed and he was suspended.
I seriously don’t remember anything racist about it. The only thing I remember was Karen (Hackleman) getting her panties in a wad (per usual) so, naturally, I didn’t think much of it. Was it racist ? 🤷‍♂️ I wouldn’t have posted it if I thought it was.

Two weeks ago? I just quoted Hackleman saying he did it today.
Are you claiming that was also removed? And removed so quickly I missed it even when searching right after.
I seriously don’t remember anything racist about it. The only thing I remember was Karen (Hackleman) getting her panties in a wad (per usual) so, naturally, I didn’t think much of it. Was it racist ? 🤷‍♂️ I wouldn’t have posted it if I thought it was.
@GOGETUMPOKE You are going there fresh off your 7 day ban for posting a meme that was racist on several levels? Bold strategy.

I'm going to remind you that you are out of warnings. Follow the site rules.
Casually racist dude doesn’t think much of posting casually racist meme.

THAT’S a huge surprise.
Judge Judy Eye Roll GIF

I am pointing you to where gogetum was racist. Why are you ignoring that?
You just told me it was removed.

So let’s talk about today.

Again, Hackleman claimed he did this today. Are you claiming that has also been removed, or are you saying there was something you think is racism, or are you admitting that claim was untrue? It is one of the three. Which one?

Again, Hackleman claimed he did this today. Are you claiming that has also been removed, or are you saying there was something you think is racism, or are you admitting that claim was untrue? It is one of the three. Which one?
You are still ignoring the fact gogetum made a racist post and was suspended for it. See JDs post above for proof. Why are you sticking up for him?

You are still ignoring the fact gogetum made a racist post and was suspended for it. See JDs post above for proof. Why are you sticking up for him?
Trump's own official campaign shared extremely racist memes as well ...they don't understand because per Trump's OWN campaign this is acceptable and is something that should be a political attack point

Trump made it racist and MAGA is bought in 100% ...they have been since the NABJ interview when Trump took it racist, and has since tripled down on...it is who they are

When someone shows you who they are ... believe them

Again I don’t remember the specifics of the meme that I got banned for and evidently you don’t either. The fact that you say it was racist must make it so🤷‍♂️. Honestly being called racist by the party that insists on hiring and handing out political appointments based on….wait for it….RACE .. is almost too rich for words.

Soooo….what was the incredibly racist post from this morning that Karen alluded to?

Careful…they’re never going to make you privy to the secret handshake if you keep asking them for proof.

You made 8 different posts today accusing GGP of being racist. Eight!
If something was so bad two weeks ago that would bother you enough to post 8 different times then that person should be banned not suspended from this site.

A poster that replied to you said he posted TODAY something racist. I have to assume the reason you posted 8 separate times today claiming GGP is racist was due to whatever that was that was posted today.

What was it, where was it? I think that is a fair ask, but you, and others keep dodging the question.

He's proving your point. Claiming something isn't as big of an issue as it really is can be seen as an attempt to downplay and therefore rationalize something we should have no tolerance for. It it's not that big of a deal it becomes ok and the perpetrator will continue to push the envelope until behavior no one should see as acceptable is seen as the norm.
😂😂😂Straight out of the Democrat playbook.

Again I don’t remember the specifics of the meme that I got banned for and evidently you don’t either. The fact that you say it was racist must make it so🤷‍♂️. Honestly being called racist by the party that insists on hiring and handing out political appointments based on….wait for it….RACE .. is almost too rich for words.

Soooo….what was the incredibly racist post from this morning that Karen alluded to?
I don’t remember the specifics of your post? I have asked you asked you to defend specific parts of it. Is there anything funny about saying Harris has 0% black dna? How is that not racist?

You made 8 different posts today accusing GGP of being racist. Eight!
If something was so bad two weeks ago that would bother you enough to post 8 different times then that person should be banned not suspended from this site.

A poster that replied to you said he posted TODAY something racist. I have to assume the reason you posted 8 separate times today claiming GGP is racist was due to whatever that was that was posted today.

What was it, where was it? I think that is a fair ask, but you, and others keep dodging the question.
Another poster post something so that is clearly what I am referring to? That is some top tier gaslighting.

it takes very little effort to check this stuff but you'd rather just argue that the racist should be protected.
it was almost EXACTLY 2 weeks ago as someone previously stated, in the meme thread.

original post is deleted.

post complaining about GGP can be found here:

post from mod advising the post was removed BECAUSE IT WAS RACIST:

"Racist jokes are against site rules and will not be tolerated. The post in question has been removed."

c'mon, man. do better.

Another poster post something so that is clearly what I am referring to? That is some top tier gaslighting.
🤦‍♂️ Dude, you liked that post nearly immediately (2 minutes) after he posted the claim that GGP posted something racist this morning.

There is a post from 10:02 this morning by Gogetem w a tweet. I won’t repeat or repost you can go look at it. I wasn’t saying he had a post removed today. I was saying he made another post dripping w racist innuendo. It had nothing to do w Harris or this thread. It doesn’t even mention Harris or Walz or Trump. It’s not even a reply to another thread or in context to anything being discussed. It’s like a Baylor fan plopping down in green amongst a section of orange clad OSU fans.

As for the original post from 2 weeks ago. I called him out along w others. A moderator removed the post and banned him for 7 days and then warned him again in this post. Others have been rightfully critical as well about the removed post and comments over the last 2 days.

The removed post contained a racially charged meme w several racist stereotypes. So much so that a site moderator pointed it out, removed it, suspended a paying customer and threatened to do it again. But yeah he’s the victim.

There is a post from 10:02 this morning by Gogetem w a tweet. I won’t repeat or repost you can go look at it. I wasn’t saying he had a post removed today. I was saying he made another post dripping w racist innuendo. It had nothing to do w Harris or this thread. It doesn’t even mention Harris or Walz or Trump. It’s not even a reply to another thread or in context to anything being discussed. It’s like a Baylor fan plopping down in green amongst a section of orange clad OSU fans.

As for the original post from 2 weeks ago. I called him out along w others. A moderator removed the post and banned him for 7 days and then warned him again in this post. Others have been rightfully critical as well about the removed post and comments over the last 2 days.

The removed post contained a racially charged meme w several racist stereotypes. So much so that a site moderator pointed it out, removed it, suspended a paying customer and threatened to do it again. But yeah he’s the victim.
First, thanks for filling in the information.

However, his post at 10:02AM, at least according to his posting history, was about Planned Parenthood. How was it “dripping with racist innuendo”?

Last edited:
Back