Harris 2024 election thread

Well, this is what she promised after I donated to her campaign. So I hope she keeps the promise!

As long as she personally shows up to take people's guns away I'll he happy. None of that legislative bs-I want her to go door to door and personally let every gun owner in America know that their guns will be made into a statue of Marx and a trans version of Ronald Regan hugging it out.

Dude.

US administrations don't add countries to NATO. Countries apply for membership. Finland joined because of two decades of Russian aggression in the region, Ukraine being the final straw. It's a defensive organization. Literally never been on offense. Russia itself was interested in joining NATO during the Bush administration!

The United States last month blocked a path to NATO for Ukraine (United States and Germany oppose ‘irreversible’ path to Kyiv membership amid fears of Russia escalation).

Putin had a once-in-a-decade opportunity to lay out his reasons for war when he was interviewed by Tucker Carlson and broadcast to a very wide, Western audience. Did he talk about the eastward "advance" of NATO or the Western influence that Ukraine is falling under? Nope. He maintained that Ukrainians are Russians and that the land belongs to Russia because of history. This is a war of expansion.

Helping Ukraine defend itself is saving lives.
Does NATO even go searching for members? I thought they were open to applicants but didn't try convincing countries to join.

Former Rep. Patrick Murphy to David Avella: “When you say [Kamala Harris is] trying to get rid of fossil fuels, the facts — the carpet doesn't match the drapes, brother.”

Fox News' Harris Faulkner: “Excuse me??”

Audition for VP running mate

Gov. @JoshShapiroPA: Y'all go crack open that whole Project 2025 thing. That's some scary s—t right there. It is an agenda to take away more of your freedoms. It is an agenda to use the police and the military in this country to settle scores with his enemies. It's an agenda to pollute our air and undermine public safety

JUST IN: North Carolina Gov. Roy Cooper has withdrawn from consideration to be VP Kamala Harris' running mate, two sources directly involved in the search say.

But isn't that your argument? Russia is being 'forced' into this through NATO actions?

Let's check your delusional meter: If today we said "Ukraine will never be in NATO" and we could somehow prove that to Russia and make them believe us, would Russia remove all its troops from both Eastern Ukraine and Crimea?
Directionally, yes

Directionally, yes

Office Space No GIF

VP auditions continues

PETE: “J.D. Vance says childless people have no physical commitment to the future of this country — but when I was in Afghanistan under rocket attacks, I didn’t have kids, but my physical commitment to the future of 🇺🇸 felt pretty real.”

I really don't think the Dems want to play the "Who is the weirdest party?" game but ......

View attachment 6104
Ah yes, what you see here is called freedom of individual expression. It's a very foreign concept to Republicans and likely why so many of their vehemently anti-gay politicians get caught in hotel rooms with young gay men or cruising dating apps for non-straight relations.

Also I'm trading you a Biden kissing a kid on the forehead for all the times Trump talked about wanting to have sex with his daughter and now son of Trump talking about how hot he thinks his own daughter is. It's more than a fair deal.

Ah yes, what you see here is called freedom of individual expression. It's a very foreign concept to Republicans and likely why so many of their vehemently anti-gay politicians get caught in hotel rooms with young gay men or cruising dating apps for non-straight relations.

Also I'm trading you a Biden kissing a kid on the forehead for all the times Trump talked about wanting to have sex with his daughter and now son of Trump talking about how hot he thinks his own daughter is. It's more than a fair deal.
Nope. It's called weird. And for the record, Trump made one stupid remark about his daughter . Biden sniffs and gropes everything in sight. Not even close to a fair trade.

Last edited:
Nope. It's called weird. And for the record, Trump made one stupid remark about his daughter . Biden sniffs and gropes everything in sight. Not even close to a fair trade.
Why do you think Trump liked to hang out with Jeffrey Epstein so much? Is that also because he's not weird at all?

Not fair because you apparently defend or even embrace thoughts of incest. 🤮

Why do you think Trump liked to hang out with Jeffrey Epstein so much? Is that also because he's not weird at all?
Yeah, Trump booted Epstein from his club...so there's that. I know you so desperately want to tie Trump to Epstein but it's just not working. Prove that Trump did something with underage girls on Epstein Island and I'll be the first to condemn it. Until then it's nothing more than typical Dem projection.

Back