Harris 2024 election thread

No NATO = No KILLING!

Confused James Franco GIF

It is pretty simple. If the defense alliance that has never attacked any country since it started in 1949 ceased to exist, the dictator that has attacked and occupied 4 other nations would simply stop and become a peacenik.

What don't you understand?
If they weren't so defensive I wouldn't have had to attack. They made me do it.

Sounds similar to another situation.

Russian had an "Iron Curtain", these countries were one buffer country away from Russian borders. Putin has stated unequivocally that he would not allow a NATO country with a border to Russia anymore than we would allow same in Cuba. This administration not only added Finland but followed up making overtures to Ukraine about NATO membership along with sending them over $100,000,000,000 in weapons. Ukraine meanwhile has lost almost 1/2 of their fighting age men in the country and the end is already clearly a loss militarily. Russia proved in WWII, Afganistan and again today that they have the strategy and ability to keep throwing bodies at the problem until it is solved. Ha, maybe Afganistan was a bad example...........

Ukraine will loose, the writing is on the wall right now as the leader of the free world continues to not know witf he is. We are being pushed around because our ship has no rudder.

Guys - all I'm saying is lets stop seeing people die in Ukraine. If you want it to continue I submit you are the problem, not I. Always thought the Left was the party of compassion for people.........damn, I mean, these killings can be stopped and y'all seem to be happy with the lies you're fed by all TV media.

Russian had an "Iron Curtain", these countries were one buffer country away from Russian borders. Putin has stated unequivocally that he would not allow a NATO country with a border to Russia anymore than we would allow same in Cuba. This administration not only added Finland but followed up making overtures to Ukraine about NATO membership along with sending them over $100,000,000,000 in weapons. Ukraine meanwhile has lost almost 1/2 of their fighting age men in the country and the end is already clearly a loss militarily. Russia proved in WWII, Afganistan and again today that they have the strategy and ability to keep throwing bodies at the problem until it is solved. Ha, maybe Afganistan was a bad example...........

Ukraine will loose, the writing is on the wall right now as the leader of the free world continues to not know witf he is. We are being pushed around because our ship has no rudder.

Guys - all I'm saying is lets stop seeing people die in Ukraine. If you want it to continue I submit you are the problem, not I. Always thought the Left was the party of compassion for people.........damn, I mean, these killings can be stopped and y'all seem to be happy with the lies you're fed by all TV media.
PUTIN DOESNT GET A SAY IN NATO MEMBERSHIP

Dude.

US administrations don't add countries to NATO. Countries apply for membership. Finland joined because of two decades of Russian aggression in the region, Ukraine being the final straw. It's a defensive organization. Literally never been on offense. Russia itself was interested in joining NATO during the Bush administration!

The United States last month blocked a path to NATO for Ukraine (United States and Germany oppose ‘irreversible’ path to Kyiv membership amid fears of Russia escalation).

Putin had a once-in-a-decade opportunity to lay out his reasons for war when he was interviewed by Tucker Carlson and broadcast to a very wide, Western audience. Did he talk about the eastward "advance" of NATO or the Western influence that Ukraine is falling under? Nope. He maintained that Ukrainians are Russians and that the land belongs to Russia because of history. This is a war of expansion.

Helping Ukraine defend itself is saving lives.

Last edited:
Look, if you're arguing with my words, you support genocide of Ukraine. No NATO = No KILLING! That's all, and it stops.......but y'all think we should keep sending arms to a dwindling army. Cool, I just could never get down with that kind of thinking because it involves so many deaths for a hopeless cause, NATO

"Stop making me kill you!" - BoutDemPokes :LOL:

1722269674059.png

After Russia was nearly defeated by Napoleon and Hitler, why not take Putin and the poster seriously?

Nobody knows when and if Ukraine can win the war. Scott Ritter keeps saying Ukraine is at near total collapse since 2022.

Elon Musk posts deepfake of Kamala Harris that violates X policy / The platform’s owner posted a digitally altered campaign ad of the vice president without context that it was not real.

Greed is involved in a lot of billionaires decisions. Elon is just promoting lies to help tRump win and grant huge tax cuts on them. The LOVE of money is the root of all evil. Elon loves money IMO

Wow, that's all ya got huh? Please don't recycle 2 week old Democrat polical strategy on me!

But isn't that your argument? Russia is being 'forced' into this through NATO actions?

Let's check your delusional meter: If today we said "Ukraine will never be in NATO" and we could somehow prove that to Russia and make them believe us, would Russia remove all its troops from both Eastern Ukraine and Crimea?

Sounds like we could just capitulate all of the world to Putin and have no war deaths ever!!!!!
So what if Putin wants an "iron curtain?" I want Cuba to be free and western. I want to be able to have pina coladas on Cuban beaches. But, because of Russian influence we cannot. Seems we should just attack Cuba and people like you will tell Russia they can stop the killing. This is idiocy. Completely oblivious to human behavior.

No, Ukraine isn't gonna "loose" anymore than Afghanistan, Vietnam, or any motivated country with outside support loses to hostile aggression.

Last edited:
Back