Funny Political Memes

Google Sam Brinton.

He got fired from his post for stealing luggage at the airport.
At least he was fired promptly. Deep dive to find such an obscure photo, I’ve never even heard of him. If I’d ever looked for bondage photos maybe I’d have known. Not in my wheelhouse.

At least he was fired promptly. Deep dive to find such an obscure photo, I’ve never even heard of him. If I’d ever looked for bondage photos maybe I’d have known. Not in my wheelhouse.
The luggage story was widely covered. I couldn't remember his name but remembered the dude and googled "dept of energy person removed" and a CNN story popped up. You don't have to search images.

The guy in the middle was an official in Biden's Dept. of Energy.
I only see Matt Damon when I see this guy. For some reason to me he looks like a bald and flamboyantly gay version of Matt Damon

One of Biden's dumbest moves was this idiot because he lacked ALL ability to act and conduct himself in a professional manner

I only see Matt Damon when I see this guy. For some reason to me he looks like a bald and flamboyantly gay version of Matt Damon

One of Biden's dumbest moves was this idiot because he lacked ALL ability to act and conduct himself in a professional manner
:LOL: I think he looks like Matt Damon too.

The luggage story was widely covered. I couldn't remember his name but remembered the dude and googled "dept of energy person removed" and a CNN story popped up. You don't have to search images.
I don’t recall hearing anything about it. Guess I need to expand to far right News/entertainment sources.

I don’t believe ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS are far left. Sorry, but I didn’t see or hear about it
There is nothing wrong with not remembering it. Your post implied it was only far right news outlets that reported the story. How do I know about the story when I do not watch far right news?

People like you are causing the divide in this country just as much as the maga people are.

There is nothing wrong with not remembering it. Your post implied it was only far right news outlets that reported the story. How do I know about the story when I do not watch far right news?

People like you are causing the divide in this country just as much as the maga people are.
No need to exaggerate Verbal. One would have to have seen it or heard it to not remember it. You’re no mind reader

No need to exaggerate Verbal. One would have to have seen it or heard it to not remember it. You’re no mind reader
I apologize. I used "remember" when I should have used "known about".

I still stand behind my division comment and I did not make that comment based solely on the post I responded to but based on all of your post.

Back