Cross Canadian Ragweed Playing Boone Pickens

Big Cats GIF by NETFLIX

Man this is such good news.

This is the soundtrack to my college years from the good ol' days when Cody & Jason were a standing acoustic set at Joe's.
Grew up and went to elementary with one of the guys from Turnpike. It's great to see them all get together for one show as they are Oklahoma red dirt royalty and Stillwater needed to be the place this happened.

I'm not much of a concert guy anymore but this one has me geeked. I will spend way too much money on these tickets.

Man this is such good news.

This is the soundtrack to my college years from the good ol' days when Cody & Jason were a standing acoustic set at Joe's.
Grew up and went to elementary with one of the guys from Turnpike. It's great to see them all get together for one show as they are Oklahoma red dirt royalty and Stillwater needed to be the place this happened.

I'm not much of a concert guy anymore but this one has me geeked. I will spend way too much money on these tickets.
Supposedly the rumor is they ARE GOING TO BE PRETTY EXPENSIVE, I GUESS WE WILL WAIT AND SEE! 🤔

Let’s start a rumor that there will be a special guest star.
Zach Bryan is friends with Cody and was seen drinking beer with Cody's dad on the side of the stage at the Born and Raised festival in Pryor OK a couple of weeks ago.

That's a fact that would be a good starting point for a rumor.

Or Garth...that'd be okay too.

Back