Biden 2024 Run Thread

While Republicans allow their candidates to be lying felons who strive to govern unconstitutionally and overthrow elections by force, the Democrats eat their own . First Howard Dean disqualified for yee ha, now Biden for a poor 90 minute debate. Not one Republican is calling for their criminal POS to step down. They are completely unified . If we don’t want to be ruled and controlled by fascist and a “Christian “ Taliban we better get behind Kamala quick, and constantly remind the public of Trump’s actions and words.

Just wait until Joe finds out about this…he’s gonna be pissed.
So I guess you’ve proved you’re one of those people who love lies and promotes them, and have no problem with promoting a multiple felon for a return to the presidency. I sure hope and pray you don’t get your hearts desire. By the way I think America is already the best country in the world so we damn sure don’t need Felonious Trump telling us what rights and traditions he’ll eliminate.

While Republicans allow their candidates to be lying felons who strive to govern unconstitutionally and overthrow elections by force, the Democrats eat their own . First Howard Dean disqualified for yee ha, now Biden for a poor 90 minute debate. Not one Republican is calling for their criminal POS to step down. They are completely unified . If we don’t want to be ruled and controlled by fascist and a “Christian “ Taliban we better get behind Kamala quick, and constantly remind the public of Trump’s actions and words.
So you follow this, with this
So I guess you’ve proved you’re one of those people who love lies and promotes them, and have no problem with promoting a multiple felon for a return to the presidency. I sure hope and pray you don’t get your hearts desire. By the way I think America is already the best country in the world so we damn sure don’t need Felonious Trump telling us what rights and traditions he’ll eliminate.
Making a joke about Joe's declining mental skills is loving and promoting lies?

The Hypocrisy Party is strong in this one.

I'm not a fan of this at all. Joe Biden is the democratically elected presidential candidate for his party. It feels really wrong for them to force him out just because he had a bad debate and now they're afraid he's going to lose.

Just wait until Joe finds out about this…he’s gonna be pissed.

Jason Watkins Smile GIF by Mammoth Screen

So you follow this, with this

Making a joke about Joe's declining mental skills is loving and promoting lies?

The Hypocrisy Party is strong in this one.
It’s no dumber than some of your statements and positions I’ve read. IMO

Tell me you don't understand the history of how Presidents were chosen without telling me you don't understand the history of how Presidents were chosen
I thought the selection of their candidate was supposed to happen at their convention. Tell me that you don’t think that Joe was coerced into dropping out.

Listen I get kind of the point he’s trying to make but that’s a very unintelligent Tweet/take.
I don't even get it.

It would be different if Biden was saying "I'm still running" and the party was saying "Nope, we are nominating someone else." He dropped out after a horrible debate showing for an issue that won't go away. What are they supposed to do, force him to run at gunpoint against the desires of the donors and everyone else who saw the debate? It is just stupid.

And, the same people that have been saying Biden isn't fit to run are now whining about the democrats because he isn't running. Partisan hacks just can't help but be partisan hacks.

Last edited:
I thought the selection of their candidate was supposed to happen at their convention. Tell me that you don’t think that Joe was coerced into dropping out.
What do you mean by the word coerced?

- Joe, the donors are dropping away like flies. You are dropping in the polls. WE don't think you should continue. That is coercion.
-Joe, we are gonna beat the living hell out of your old body if you don't drop out. That is coercion.

The first certainly happened. And should have. The second didn't. Using the word "coercion" as if that means it is bad is poor form.

Oh I'm sure there was a bunch of talk around him that he needed to drop out. It's not like he lives in a vacuum.

And its not the first time things aren't resolved heading into a convention. Some of yall act like this is unprecedented but I'm guessing the ones shouting the loudest here were probably alive the last time it happened. Granted, historically it's ended up in disaster for the party who ends up nominating a candidate this way but the same people who are seemingly upset about it would probably be happy with that outcome. It's funny the people calling for Biden to drop out here are now saying it's unfair that he did. I'm guessing you guys would only be happy if there were no democratic nominee at all.

What do you mean by the word coerced?

- Joe, the donors are dropping away like flies. You are dropping in the polls. WE don't think you should continue. That is coercion.
-Joe, we are gonna beat the living hell out of your old body if you don't drop out. That is coercion.

The first certainly happened. And should have. The second didn't. Using the word "coercion" as if that means it is bad is poor form.
Do you honestly believe it was ultimately his decision to drop out?

Do you honestly believe it was ultimately his decision to drop out?
Of course it was.

We all have to make decisions that we do not want to make. I'm not saying he is saying "Yippee! I get to drop out." But, he has seen several weeks of faltering polls, falling donations, and political allies speaking against him. Why does it seem strange to you that he decided to drop out? I was a little surprised it took this long.

Of course it was.

We all have to make decisions that we do not want to make. I'm not saying he is saying "Yippee! I get to drop out." But, he has seen several weeks of faltering polls, falling donations, and political allies speaking against him. Why does it seem strange to you that he decided to drop out? I was a little surprised it took this long.
Because for the past few weeks, he's adamantly claimed he wasn't dropping out.

Did you watch the interview with Ed Gordon?
That wasn't a man who was on the verge of stepping down.

Back