Biden 2024 Run Thread

Four prominent Democrats would perform significantly better than President Biden in key swing states if they replaced him as the party’s presumptive nominee, according to a memo from a Democratic-funded polling group. The BlueLabs draft memo, first acquired by Politico, found that “nearly every tested Democrat performs better than the President” in the swing states of Wisconsin, Michigan, Nevada, Arizona, Georgia, North Carolina and Pennsylvania.

The memo singled out four Democrats who bested Biden’s results by roughly 5 points overall across the battleground states: Sen. Mark Kelly (Ariz.), Maryland Gov. Wes Moore, Pennsylvania Gov. Josh Shapiro and Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer. Vice President Harris also outperformed Biden in polling but by a smaller margin than the top four, according to the memo.

Four prominent Democrats would perform significantly better than President Biden in key swing states if they replaced him as the party’s presumptive nominee, according to a memo from a Democratic-funded polling group. The BlueLabs draft memo, first acquired by Politico, found that “nearly every tested Democrat performs better than the President” in the swing states of Wisconsin, Michigan, Nevada, Arizona, Georgia, North Carolina and Pennsylvania.

The memo singled out four Democrats who bested Biden’s results by roughly 5 points overall across the battleground states: Sen. Mark Kelly (Ariz.), Maryland Gov. Wes Moore, Pennsylvania Gov. Josh Shapiro and Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer. Vice President Harris also outperformed Biden in polling but by a smaller margin than the top four, according to the memo.

I think Harris needs to step away too. Dems need to distance themselves from this administration as much as possible.

President Joe Biden has agreed to step down as the Democratic nominee as early as this weekend, according to a breaking report from Newsmax.

“According to my sources, President Biden has agreed to step down as the Democratic nominee,” said Journalist and Newsmax commentator Mark Halperin at the RNC Thursday. “It will happen as early as this weekend. His speech has been drafted for him.”

“He will continue on as president – is his intention. He also will not, I’m told, endorse Vice President Harris as his successor.”

Newsmax no doubt has its finger on the pulse of the Biden campaign.

I’m not saying it won’t happen, but unnamed “sources” talking to Halpern? Give me a break.
To me, it's obvious that Biden still isn't far enough along in making a decision to get out. If he was, he would delightfully have made his announcement speech to withdraw in the middle of Trump's acceptance speech in hopes of the networks interrupting coverage of it to go with him.

To me, it's obvious that Biden still isn't far enough along in making a decision to get out. If he was, he would delightfully have made his announcement speech to withdraw in the middle of Trump's acceptance speech in hopes of the networks interrupting coverage of it to go with him.

That would have been the ultimate troll.

While Republicans allow their candidates to be lying felons who strive to govern unconstitutionally and overthrow elections by force, the Democrats eat their own . First Howard Dean disqualified for yee ha, now Biden for a poor 90 minute debate. Not one Republican is calling for their criminal POS to step down. They are completely unified . If we don’t want to be ruled and controlled by fascist and a “Christian “ Taliban we better get behind Kamala quick, and constantly remind the public of Trump’s actions and words.

Back