2024 Presidential Election

Yes I am if I need to eat crow I will. I’ve done it before and can again. You aren’t in the right ballpark but if something obscure happens I’m sure you’ll give us 20 links.

You also referenced the Fox News interview earlier…..post that. She was a disaster. Trump was also a disaster in the same chair. Post them both side by side. Or continue to flood the site with bull crap.

Goodnight all.
Please realize. I'm posting OTHER peoples points of view and Other Peoples takes on topics. I leave the outcome of what to think of those peoples points of view up to everyone here that reads them.

I've said this countless times. Just because I post something here , does not mean I support that position. I'm simply delivering that position and allowing others to make up their mind about it......Alah the Kimmel Post. I'm sure strong opinions will be had over that skit on both sides.

If you would like to know my personal opinion about the Kamala Fox interview. It changed no minds, She won't lose or gain any votes over it. it was a hostile environment created by Her and was EXTREMELY similar to the Trump interview with the NABJ......but without Harris interjecting the Racist tones like Trump did in that interview. This interview pushed the Harris camp to a darker place and they will be on the offensive and attacking from here to the finish line....which they haven't always done in the past. Not 100% convinced that is a positive thing for her campaign.

Last edited:

Yahoo linked FoxNews article about conservative group trying to get FCC to punish CBS over editing if 60 minutes interview as having significant news distortion. Not sure as to the actual validity if said argument as I didn't watch the interview, but to have an article in FoxNews (post $750mil lawsuit about false claims about vote machines) decrying news distortion made me laugh.

It’s Freedim of Information Act data. You aren’t helping your case. It’s been released openly to the public. You are shining a light on the fact that we aren’t being told what matters. Red….Blue somewhere in between that’s a massive miss from a bureau that isn’t party affiliated. It’s news. If you can’t find it that’s a problem. A problem I have referenced here before with the media…..all of it.

Also the bigger story here is crime as we thought is way worse not that you have to scroll down a bit on Google.
Way worse than we thought?

Instead of believing Fox, or believing that the other news outlets either purposely ignored it or missed the boat on a huge news story, I went to the FBI and looked at the data. Here is the data. I added a graph of the data. Frankly, this looks like noise. There are big problems in this country. As I mentioned a couple of days ago in this thread, more than 50% of adults are now diabetic or pre-diabetic (misnamed- damage is occurring with "pre-diabetes") Those same rates a few decades ago were under 5%. A greater than 40% increase in a severe chronic disease despite the huge amounts we spend on the farm bill and health care should be news. It isn't. If our spending on law enforcement increased like our spending on health care and crime rose 40% that should be news. It didn't.

All I see here is a generally decreasing rate over time that began to stagnate around 2015 and is now bouncing up and down but not doing much. The dems probably tried to use an insignificant year to year drop as campaign fodder. Now, the republicans (Fox) are taking that same insignificant change and using it as campaign fodder. The one impressive thing about the Fox story is somehow they forgot to blame the immigrants for this "problem."

Screenshot 2024-10-17 at 7.49.10 AM.png
Screenshot 2024-10-17 at 7.48.18 AM.png

Last edited:
Way worse than we thought?

Instead of believing Fox, or believing that the other news outlets either purposely ignored it or missed the boat on a huge news story, I went to the FBI and looked at the data. Here is the data. I added a graph of the data. Frankly, this looks like noise. There are big problems in this country. As I mentioned a couple of days ago in this thread, more than 50% of adults are now diabetic or pre-diabetic (misnamed- damage is occurring with "pre-diabetes") Those same rates a few decades ago were under 5%. A greater than 40% increase in a severe chronic disease despite the huge amounts we spend on the farm bill and health care should be news. It isn't. If our spending on law enforcement increased like our spending on health care and crime rose 40% that should be news. It didn't.

All I see here is a generally decreasing rate over time that began to stagnate around 2015 and is now bouncing up and down but not doing much. The dems probably tried to use an insignificant year to year drop as campaign fodder. Now, the republicans (Fox) are taking that same insignificant change and using it as campaign fodder. The one impressive thing about the Fox story is somehow they forgot to blame the immigrants for this "problem."

View attachment 7834
View attachment 7835
1729170944112.png

Also of note on this story. They were trying to purge 3,200 people from the voter roles. After their first round More than 700 of the people purged in this move were able to reregister to be able to vote again proving this was catching Legal American citizens and removing their voting access.​

#1 they were removing Legal American Citizens voter Registration to a tune of over 25% of their target

#2 the move was in violation of the National Voter Registration Act

Trump-appointed judge blocks Alabama’s mass voter purge just weeks before Election Day

A federal judge in Alabama has blocked the state from implementing a mass purge of voter registrations just weeks before Election Day, landing a major blow to Republican-led challenges to voter eligibility.

A preliminary injunction — issued on Wednesday by Donald Trump-appointed Judge Anna Manasco — arrived days after the Department of Justice and civil rights groups filed lawsuits to stop the state from stripping voter registrations for more than 3,200 people.

Alabama’s Republican Secretary of State Wes Allen claimed that those voters were “issued noncitizen identification numbers,” and are therefore ineligible to cast a ballot.

But the lawsuits uncovered that voting-eligible citizens also ended up on that list, joining thousands of people across the country who were targeted for removal from voter databases in an effort that critics fear is a concerted mass disenfranchisement campaign to suppress turnout this fall.

While Trump promotes baseless claims that non-citizens are illegally casting ballots to rig the election against him, voting-eligible citizens are being swept up in Republican-led purges across the country.

Alabama’s purge appeared to run afoul of the National Voter Registration Act, which bans states from systematically removing registered voters from the rolls within 90 days of a federal election — a federally mandated “quiet period” before Election Day, when voters have only a narrow window to try to fix a state’s mistake.

Allen “blew the deadline” when he announced that the purge would begin 84 days before Election Day, then “later admitted that the purge list included thousands of United States citizens,” and referred anyone on the list to the state attorney general for criminal investigation, Manasco wrote in her order.

She ordered the state to pause the purge plan until after Election Day on November 5.

Alabama Coalition for Immigrant Justice, which sued the state to block the purge, said the group is “celebrating this victory against the wave of voter suppression across the country.”

“This action sends a clear message that the Justice Department will work to ensure that the rights of eligible voters are protected,” Assistant Attorney General Kristen Clarke said in a statement on Wednesday.

“The National Voter Registration Act’s 90 day Quiet Period Provision is an important safeguard to prevent erroneous 11th-hour efforts that stand to disenfranchise eligible voters,” she added. “The Justice Department remains steadfast in our resolve to protect voters from unlawful removal from the registration rolls and to ensure that states comply with the mandate of federal law.”

Last week, the Justice Department sued Virginia for its similar plan to remove thousands of names from the state’s voter rolls, which federal prosecutors said has “likely confused, deterred, and removed US citizens who are fully eligible to vote — the very scenario that Congress tried to prevent when it enacted the Quiet Period Provision.”

Virginia’s Republican Governor Glenn Youngkin called the lawsuit “a desperate attempt to attack the legitimacy” of the state’s election.

Trump — who has amplified bogus claims that non-citizens are illegally voting in an apparent effort to lay the groundwork to challenge election results — has called the Justice Department lawsuits “the Greatest Examples of DOJ Weaponization” designed to “CHEAT on the Election” by letting “Illegal Voters” cast their ballots.

The Independent is the world’s most free-thinking news brand, providing global news, commentary and analysis for the independently-minded. We have grown a huge, global readership of independently minded individuals, who value our trusted voice and commitment to positive change. Our mission, making change happen, has never been as important as it is today.

Please realize. I'm posting OTHER peoples points of view and Other Peoples takes on topics. I leave the outcome of what to think of those peoples points of view up to everyone here that reads them.

I've said this countless times. Just because I post something here , does not mean I support that position. I'm simply delivering that position and allowing others to make up their mind about it......Alah the Kimmel Post. I'm sure strong opinions will be had over that skit on both sides.

If you would like to know my personal opinion about the Kamala Fox interview. It changed no minds, She won't lose or gain any votes over it. it was a hostile environment created by Her and was EXTREMELY similar to the Trump interview with the NABJ......but without Harris interjecting the Racist tones like Trump did in that interview. This interview pushed the Harris camp to a darker place and they will be on the offensive and attacking from here to the finish line....which they haven't always done in the past. Not 100% convinced that is a positive thing for her campaign.

If you could do us a favor and join us in our b!tch fest tomorrow night it would be appreciated. Until I see you complain about OSU sports I we remain skeptical that you are one of us.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you could do us a favor and join us in our b!tch fest tomorrow night it would be appreciated. Until I see you complain about OSU sports I we remain skeptical that you are one of us.

Joining Welcome Home GIF

I was there in 95 when we beat OU for the first time in decades. Hit my head on the Bennett Hall ceiling celebrating with others as we were throwing each other up in the air. Bennett Hall pre Air-Conditioning

Bennett Hall housed the athletes, I was lucky enough to know some cheerleaders, they had Keys to a gate to access Lewis Field. I drank Keystone Lights on the 50 of Lewis Field.

I knew Ben "The Atomic" Baum from Bennett..2nd largest Human I have ever met. He was like 6'11" The BIGGEST human I met was to go on and be a future NFL Pro Bowler in Kevin Willaims.....We share the same Advisor in Dr. Ruth Krieger.

I was there in 1995 when the #1 Nebraska Corn Huskers rolled in and it was my first ever ESPN game to attend. They won the Natty that year and to this day that is THE MOST physically dominating team I've ever seen in my Life. They were Beyond Good. I believe the final was 72-26

I was there the night Desmond Mason shattered the backboard for the first ever Orange Peel dunk contest in GIA (the Real GIA before they raised the roof) I STILL have a piece of that backboard I collected with my own hands from the White Maple Floor

I remember my ears ringing and literally not being able to hear anything for 2 hours after a Bedlam Wrestling Match in Old GIA and after many Home game Basketball Wins....See back in the day OSU basketball was soooo popular, students had to have their name drawn in a lottery just for the chance to Purchase tickets because it was soo Crowded and popular...I was lucky enough to have my name drawn.

We called our house on Duck St the Duck Cave and illegally sold $1 beers on gamedays to people walking to the stadium from a Keystone Light Keg that had been dyed Orange you could get at The Barn. We used that money to pay the bills

Travis Ford killed OSU basketball and I will never forgive him for it.

I had Bob Simmons cuss at the food siting across from me in the Bennett Hall saying his players shouldn't have to each such Sh**. He then pushed his tray onto mine and left...I wasn't done with my Food Yet.

I watched the Sun Rise on the morning of Y2K over Stillwater, wondering if the end of the world was about to happen and thinking there was no better place to be if it was all going to go to Sh**, with my future wife just as drunk as me by my side.

I would later receive a Masters from The University of Oklahoma. I went remote and Refused to walk as I refuse to step foot on that campus. My wife said I should walk as an example to my kids, I told her the example of refusing to step foot on that campus was THE best example I could give them. They are in college now.....NOT OSU....but they wouldn't even CONSIDER OU when they were looking at options. Job done.

Brenda Masters if from Duke Oklahoma....and her class is/was the DEVIL.

Last edited:
I just googled and literally it is only Fox News, New York Post and Times of India and random dudes on YouTube. No one else is reporting this that I could find. Maybe everyone else is out to lie to you but those proven bastions of truth aren’t lying to you but that would be lunacy to think that those three sites give you really good factual news. And before oh you’re attacking the source, yeah I am because they have admitted to lying in court. Also not saying they didn’t do it just that it’s not the nefarious act that you like to make everything out to be.
The question you should be asking is "Why isn't MSM reporting on this in mass?" It couldn't possibly be that they have been instructed not to report on it. Right?

The question you should be asking is "Why isn't MSM reporting on this in mass?" It couldn't possibly be that they have been instructed not to report on it. Right?
it is literally not confirmed it actually happened. Foxnews is taking the word of a Former DOJ Trump Hire......who went to the Trump Campaign to report this to them PRIOR to going to Fox News to report it...and the Trump campaign manager already had a prepared statement about this when Fox Reached out to them to ask about it....which I find EXTREMELY ODD....why go to the Trump campaign first? Why did you prepare a statement for this unproven claim and have it ready to go when the very FIRST news crew contacted you and was supposedly breaking the News to you about it????

and He didn't bother to tell anyone this all occurred in a Year where the FBI had announced they were changing the Reporting method which would lead ANY intelligent person to know that the numbers would be different than previous recording methods with a new formula and MUCH less agencies participating in the Data collection and reporting.

What do you not understand about that. Just cause some random dude claimed this happened ..and claims it happened a Month ago and no one else on the planet noticed but him...doesn't mean its legit.

I'm betting the MSM is working hard to confirm the story, confirm the details and confirm the source are what's holding other MSM from reporting it...not some conspiracy that they are trying to Help Harris.

Mental Gymnastics is much easier on the brain if you use some common sense to go with it.

Last edited:
it is literally not confirmed it actually happened. Foxnews is taking the word of a Former DOJ Trump Hire......who went to the Trump Campaign to report this to them PRIOR to going to Fox News to report it...and the Trump campaign manager already had a prepared statement about this when Fox Reached out to them to ask about it....which I find EXTREMELY ODD....why go to the Trump campaign first? Why did you prepare a statement for this unproven claim and have it ready to go when the very FIRST news crew contacted you and was supposedly breaking the News to you about it????

and He didn't bother to tell anyone this all occurred in a Year where the FBI had announced they were changing the Reporting method which would lead ANY intelligent person to know that the numbers would be different than previous recording methods with a new formula and MUCH less agencies participating in the Data collection and reporting.

What do you not understand about that. Just cause some random dude claimed this happened ..and claims it happened a Month ago and no one else on the planet noticed but him...doesn't mean its legit.

I'm betting the MSM is working hard to confirm the story, confirm the details and confirm the source are what's holding other MSM from reporting it...not some conspiracy that they are trying to Help Harris.

Mental Gymnastics is much easier on the brain if you use some common sense to go with it.
Riiiiight, because that obviously never happens.

The question you should be asking is "Why isn't MSM reporting on this in mass?" It couldn't possibly be that they have been instructed not to report on it. Right
No I shouldn’t because I don’t automatically think someone is trying to get one by me all the time. People like you and Donny come off as that guy that cheats then accuses the SO because they are projecting.

Man arrested in North Carolina threatening FEMA workers speaks up

Before going to the FEMA site, Parsons had posted on Facebook: "We the people are sick and tired of the BS. We the people are seeking volunteers to join us and overtake the FEMA site in Lake Lure and send the products up the mountains this Saturday.

"We the people are done playing games. It's time to show who we are and what we believe. They want to screw our citizens. Now, we return the favor."

After being released on a $10,000 bond, he spoke to Fox8 and explained that he believed FEMA was failing to help hurricane victims.

He said: "I viewed it as if our people are sitting here on American soil, and they're refusing to aid our people. So we were going to go up there and forcefully remove that fence."

But, after he "went up and saw that there was absolutely nothing there," he "stayed and volunteered all day."

However when he arrived he begin making threats and had armed himself with at least 3 guns and the police had been called of an armed man making threats. Then he realized that this fantasy that FEMA wasn't helping people wasn't real...and decided then to stay and help out and volunteer for the rest of the day.

However, Police had already been called, and he had already been accused by multiple people of breaking the law and he had already admitted to it... so the Police had to do their job. Police arrested him and charged him with "Going Armed to the Terror of the Public" and he was released on bond.

on the Charges he says

"They want to sit here and lie and say I was carrying guns around. I had one gun on me, which was legally owned and sitting on the side of my hip, and I had a rifle and another pistol that were in my vehicle that were both lawful and legal to own."

Back