2024 Presidential Election

Bloomberg Editor-In-Chief John Micklethwait rattles off all the ways experts say Donald Trump’s policies will wreck the economy. Trump can’t refute it and resorts to attacking the media.

“What does the Wall Street Journal know? They've been wrong about everything. So have you.”

Trump refuses to answer if he’ll accept the election results and lies that there was a peaceful transfer of power after the 2020 election.

When he gets fact checked, Trump attacks John Micklethwait as “not a big Trump fan over the years.”

BREAKING: Donald Trump just walked back his denial of Bob Woodword's bombshell report that he talked with Putin after leaving office. "If I did, it's a smart thing."

BREAKING: Donald Trump just walked back his denial of Bob Woodword's bombshell report that he talked with Putin after leaving office. "If I did, it's a smart thing."

@GOGETUMPOKE

so is this treason?

Q: 40 million jobs rely on trade. It accounts for 27% of GDP. If you cut that off, it’s going to affect many Americans. Isn’t that something you have to acknowledge?

Trump: No

Q: You could be plunging America into the biggest trade war…

Trump: No

That's literally fake news. I was going to ask "leading how or where" but I went to look it up myself and apparently Leading Report was created on Twitter in 2022 and just makes stuff up for the heck of it.
Lol. There has already been over $2 billion wagered on this election on Polymarket alone. WTH is fake about it?

That's literally fake news. I was going to ask "leading how or where" but I went to look it up myself and apparently Leading Report was created on Twitter in 2022 and just makes stuff up for the heck of it.
It is not fake news. Leading Report may well be a site that leaks false information, but Polymarket is real…and the betting lines have all shifted significantly for Trump over last 10 days. Polymarket has Trump at 58% versus 49% last week. Electionbettingodds now has it 56%-44% for Trump. Just 10 days ago Trump was at 47%.

Nate Silver just sent out that this is now truly a toss-up as the leads Harris enjoyed post-debate in Mich, PA, and Wisconsin have evaporated.

Head of the RNC pushing those conservative CHRISTIAN principles

Lara Trump just promoted a vile pro-MAGA site called "Globalist Slut" that sexualizes Kamala Harris, AOC, and top Democrats with AI-generated images.

It is not fake news. Leading Report may well be a site that leaks false information, but Polymarket is real…and the betting lines have all shifted significantly for Trump over last 10 days. Polymarket has Trump at 58% versus 49% last week. Electionbettingodds now has it 56%-44% for Trump. Just 10 days ago Trump was at 47%.

Nate Silver just sent out that this is now truly a toss-up as the leads Harris enjoyed post-debate in Mich, PA, and Wisconsin have evaporated.
Shhhh. You’ll wake him up from his TDS induced stupor.

Those are just betting odds. The election is razor thin close.

Edit: Oh I see the people with TDS Type 2 have jumped on you for it.

If Kamala goes 3 hours and/ or 3 blunts deep on Rogan and just cuts the bullshit and talks like. Real person and not like a politician; She’d win this election in a landslide.

I also have zero confidence that neither her or her team are willing to take the opportunity in front of their face.

Those are just betting odds. The election is razor thin close.

Edit: Oh I see the people with TDS Type 2 have jumped on you for it.

Yeah. I wasn't sure what it was about so I googled the name sharing it and that kinda told me I didn't really need to look that much further. Thanks for the info.

And Yeah, the moron gestapo is gonna do what they do.

If Kamala goes 3 hours and/ or 3 blunts deep on Rogan and just cuts the bullshit and talks like. Real person and not like a politician; She’d win this election in a landslide.

I also have zero confidence that neither her or her team are willing to take the opportunity in front of their face.
I watched a little bit of her Howard Stern interview and felt the same way. Just have a chill, human to human conversation and stop being a politician for a few minutes.

Back