2024 Presidential Election

“Florida sued for using taxpayer money on website promoting GOP spin on abortion initiative
A political committee behind the campaign to pass a constitutional right to abortion in Florida has filed a lawsuit against a state health care agency that it alleges is carrying out a taxpayer-funded ‘misinformation’ campaign against the November ballot question,”

Ohio GOP Gov. Mike DeWine offered one of the most vociferous defenses of Haitian immigrants in Springfield.

"I think it's unfortunate that this came up. Let me tell you what we do know, though. What we know is that the Haitians who are in Springfield are legal. They came to Springfield to work."

Wittenberg University in Springfield, OH is canceling all activities on Sunday after it says it received a threat that a potential shooting could happen tomorrow. The message was emailed and “targeted Haitian members of our community.”
1000003206.png

too bad there's not a law preventing people from spreading lies about people...that lead to hate crimes...too bad so many people in our society still support this lying pos...

in regards to my response above...even the governor of Ohio who claims they are legal and politicians are spreading lies, still supports him...smh

Speaking to "This Week" co-anchor Martha Raddatz, DeWine repeatedly noted that the immigrants are in Ohio legally and praised their work ethic, stridently swatting away claims that they are eating neighbors' pets -- unsubstantiated conspiracy theories promoted by Trump and his allies.

"I think it's unfortunate that this came up. Let me tell you what we do know, though. What we know is that the Haitians who are in Springfield are legal. They came to Springfield to work. Ohio is on the move, and Springfield has really made a great resurgence with a lot of companies coming in. These Haitians came in to work for these companies," DeWine said.

“Look, there’s a lot of garbage on the internet and, you know, this is a piece of garbage that was simply not true. There’s no evidence of this at all,” DeWine said on “This Week.”
"There are hate groups coming into Springfield. We don't need these hate groups. I saw a piece of literature yesterday that the mayor told me about from purportedly the KKK. Look, Springfield is a good city. They are good people. They are welcoming people. We have challenges every day. We are working on those challenges," DeWine said.

"This idea that we have hate groups coming in, this discussion just has to stop. We need to focus on moving forward and not dogs and cats being eaten. It's just ridiculous," he added.
When pressed by Raddatz on how to square his defense of immigrants in Springfield with Trump's comments about them, on top of recent incorrect claims at the debate that he in fact won the 2020 election, the Ohio governor said Americans trust Trump on the economy and other issues.
"I've said before we knew who the nominee was going to be, I would support the Republican nominee for president. I am a Republican. I think if you look at the economy, these are issues that I think the American people are most concerned about. I think that Donald Trump is the best choice," he said.

Mike Lindell Group Accused of ‘Impersonating’ Election Cybersecurity Initiative
Lindell’s Election Crime Bureau emailed election officials requesting their home addresses and info about how they monitor security threats

We have one candidate talking about improving the lives of Americans with affordable housing, healthcare, lower grocery costs, etc.

We have another candidate fighting with Taylor Swift and promoting false stories about LEGAL immigrants eating cats. False stories that are leading to domestic terrorism threats.

Try as MAGA and the GOP might, they are not going to convince the entire country to hate everybody who is non-white.

Back