2024 Presidential Election

:oops::oops::oops::oops:

Shocking: never in my 10 years working in the federal government have I seen anyone object to unanimous consent to put evidence into the record.

The evidence? The entirety of Project 2025.

The GOP can't hide their involvement forever—the American people deserve the truth.

:oops::oops::oops::oops:

Shocking: never in my 10 years working in the federal government have I seen anyone object to unanimous consent to put evidence into the record.

The evidence? The entirety of Project 2025.

The GOP can't hide their involvement forever—the American people deserve the truth.

There really needs to be more talk of how close all of Trump's previous administration is to this. Every time he claims to not be associated with it (maybe he didn't provide direct input) they need to remind everyone that his administration made it even if he didn't directly... and they had him in mind when they did.

Wild!

It's so telling that the far right's reaction to the Taylor Swift endorsement is to engage in implicit rape threats and racism.

View attachment 7089
Yeah, a billionaire is gonna worry about being raped by street gangs (which is the clear implication even though its complete bullcrap).

Mark Cuban w an interesting thought. Once in office which is more likely?

Harris lurches extreme left.
Trump goes extreme populist.

Which is more likely to be checked by other branches and DC norms?
There is an easy answer to this.

Trump goes extreme populist.

Harris going extreme left is more likely to be checked by both the legislative and the judicial branch.

Going bankrupt trying to prove Trump won 2020..which Trump was still calimining at the Debate

DHL sues MyPillow, alleging company founded by Mike Lindell owes $800,000​

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Package delivery company DHL is suing MyPillow, alleging the company synonymous with its founder, chief pitchman and election denier Mike Lindell owes nearly $800,000 for unpaid bills.

The lawsuit is the latest legal dispute to emerge against MyPillow and Lindell, a prominent supporter of Donald Trump who has helped amplify the former president's false claims that the 2020 election was stolen from him.

In the lawsuit filed in Hennepin County District Court in Minneapolis on Monday, the DHL eCommerce unit alleges that MyPillow is in violation of a contract that requires the Minnesota-based company to pay for all parcel delivery services within 15 days of being billed. The lawsuit says they reached a settlement in May 2023 that required MyPillow to pay $775,000 in 24 monthly installments starting in April of this year.

But the lawsuit alleges that MyPillow has made only partial payments on that settlement, totaling $64,583.34, with the last one received on June 6. DHL says it notified MyPillow that it was in default on July 2. The lawsuit seeks $799,925.59, plus interest and attorney fees.

Lindell told The Associated Press on Thursday that he didn't know what the lawsuit was about, but that his company decided to stop using DHL over a year ago in a dispute over shipments that he said was DHL's fault.

Lawsuits and billing disputes are nothing new for the “MyPillow Guy.” He's being sued for defamation by two voting machine companies. Lawyers who were originally defending him in those cases quit over unpaid bills.

A credit crunch last year disrupted cash flow at MyPillow after it lost Fox News as one of its major advertising platforms and was dropped by several national retailers. A judge in February affirmed a $5 million arbitration award to a software engineer who challenged data that Lindell said proved that China interfered in the 2020 election.

Police Chief debunks, Mayor of the town debunks, city Manager of the town debunks

The GOV of the STATE who is Republican...debunks this story

MAGA....but I heard a recording in the Internet

Attachments

• 1000003159.png
    1000003159.png
    422.1 KB · Views: 4
What!!!???.!!!!!

PAMELA BROWN: If Trump loses and every state certifies the result, will you accept the peaceful transfer of power?

SEN. MARKWAYNE MULLIN: It's hard to say

Nate Silver’s model today shows the race continuing to tighten w Harris’s lead down below 1 point. Swing state wise it’s still favoring Trump but some interesting thoughts.

The nationwide poll w the highest weighting has not updated post debate. Only one poll post debate has Trump up and it’s an R bias. Every other national poll post debate is plus 3-5 for Harris.

Also no swing state’s polling has been updated in the model post debate.

She is killing him money wise and it’s not close in terms of $ raised and # small donors.

I’m seeing reporting that this is setting up like 2016 except reverse for Trump. Polling EC wise will skew toward Trump but enthusiasm if maintained has the potential to make the polls unreliable.

Polls over the weekend will be interesting.

I think few if any women post in this group which might be true for some minorities too since we are semi-anonymous. But, just wondering, if posts of obvious racism get taken down should posts with blatant (and devoid of humor) sexism stay?

And, any idiot who cannot see the irony of supporting Trump while whining that women vote because of celebrity really does not deserve to be broadcast to a wider audience.

Powerful

Trump STAFFER JOHN MCENTEE: “Where are these women bleeding out in parking lots?”

IDAHO WOMAN TURNED AWAY FROM 3 ER’S: “👋🏽 I’m right here. We exist. I’ll be suffering the consequences the rest of my life.” #ForcedBirthNation

For people smarter than myself.

I know POTUS and more so congress have strong influence in economic conditions via how much money they make available (gov spending and tax rebates/deductions etc). How does that compare to the impact FED decisions (interest rates, bond buyback etc) have?

Seems to me that FED policies can have huge impacts and these are non-elected non-political officials that influence the general feel of economic health and people's day to day lives... which is always the biggest influence in presidential elections. Am I wrong here?

For people smarter than myself.

I know POTUS and more so congress have strong influence in economic conditions via how much money they make available (gov spending and tax rebates/deductions etc). How does that compare to the impact FED decisions (interest rates, bond buyback etc) have?

Seems to me that FED policies can have huge impacts and these are non-elected non-political officials that influence the general feel of economic health and people's day to day lives... which is always the biggest influence in presidential elections. Am I wrong here?
Fed Decisions have HUGE impact on Privately Held Money. In fact I just went through a Session with my companies Executive team and they brought up the Fed decision coming up soon and said if they cut the Rate, then it will open huge flood gates of private money that has been sitting on the sidelines waiting to invest when the rate is cut. The expect if the Fed cuts the Rate our industry will boom through the entire 4th qtr

Fed Decisions have HUGE impact on Privately Held Money. In fact I just went through a Session with my companies Executive team and they brought up the Fed decision coming up soon and said if they cut the Rate, then it will open huge flood gates of private money that has been sitting on the sidelines waiting to invest when the rate is cut. The expect if the Fed cuts the Rate our industry will boom through the entire 4th qtr
Why does the president take the fall for it then? Is it just easier to blame them? I can see if you put huge tariffs on items (presidential devision vs congress or FED) and prices spike as a result that it would be their fault, but this seems like FED has a bigger hammer here, unless President is pushing hard on a congress of his party to make specific big moves or goes the tariff route.

I'm assuming that's why Trump is pushing against the FED rate cut this month and wants them to wait until Nov?

Is their plan enough to make a difference in people's economic opinion by late Oct?

Why does the president take the fall for it then? Is it just easier to blame them? I can see if you put huge tariffs on items (presidential devision vs congress or FED) and prices spike as a result that it would be their fault, but this seems like FED has a bigger hammer here, unless President is pushing hard on a congress of his party to make specific big moves or goes the tariff route.
POTUS takes the hit on it because alot of the Fed decisions are based on the overall performance of the Economy .....same for Gas Prices. POTUS does have some Influence that can move the needle but VERY LITTLE with Gas prices too...but POTUS always takes the hit on that as well.

The Reason people blame the POTUS is simply because of Politics. They don't understand who truly hold the power and more influence over these topics but their Political Party Affiliates have convinced Everyone the POTUS somehow magically controls these.

However, Trump has openly expressed MULTIPLE times he wants the POTUS to have DIRECT control over the Fed Rates and allow the POTUS to adjsut and move those Rates at will WHICH IS A HIGHLY dangerous way to think about the Economy.

Last edited:
Back