2024 Presidential Election

Can you tell me any bank that has multi-billions in deposits that does NOT have foreign accounts or foreign deposits that go through the bank? This is a non-story.
No, it is not unexpected to have foreign assets.

It might be a little less concerning if his hedge funds didn't have investments in foreign banks that were investigated and fined for dodging Iranian sanctions. Given that background and the Republican mantra of transparency instead of prohibiting things for politicians, seems pretty reasonable for him to state that the money is not Russian, Iranian or any other country that we are currently having issues.

No, it is not unexpected to have foreign assets.

It might be a little less concerning if his hedge funds didn't have investments in foreign banks that were investigated and fined for dodging Iranian sanctions. Given that background and the Republican mantra of transparency instead of prohibiting things for politicians, seems pretty reasonable for him to state that the money is not Russian, Iranian or any other country that we are currently having issues.
What foreign banks do his hedge funds have investments in?
What foreign countries have assets with his bank?

What foreign banks do his hedge funds have investments in?
What foreign countries have assets with his bank?
Had. Why does it matter which foreign bank it was?

Your second question is EXACTLY what they want him to answer to make this concern go away. You know, that transparency stuff.

I’ll take that as a yes, it’s a non-story as well, but you just don’t want to admit it.
You should take it as I’ve not only never posted about Walz and China..I’ve never ever said anything about Walz. Odd, and a little weird, that you need my affirmation on him.

But I get whatabout is your normal reply.

You have another fake assassination conspiracy that you want to promote?

Last edited:
Hey guys!!!! Its debate day!!!!

That Doesnt Thrill Me At All Miracle On 34Th Street GIF by filmeditor

GA Republican Party official says the Holy Spirit gave her a plan to catch Democrats when they try to steal GA. She says she will pressure local Sheriffs to arrest people rather than rely on elections officials and judges.

What if Republicans are the ones cheating because the polls are so close? Will she and the Holy Spirit look the other way?

Back