2024 Presidential Election

A Missouri court late Friday moved toward striking a ballot measure in November that would ask voters whether to establish a right to abortion in the state Constitution. Abortion rights groups hope an appeals court will reverse the ruling before the Tuesday deadline to print the state ballots.

Rush Limbaugh’s cousin was appointed Circuit Judge LAST MONTH by #MO’s GOP governor.
Yesterday, he issued a ruling that may block the amendment to end Missouri’s abortion ban from going on the ballot. The deadline for printing ballots is Tuesday.

Fox News has been running a story about Venezuelan gangs overtaking an apartment complex in Aurora, CO. The residents of the buildings staged a press conference and told the local Fox affiliate that the management company was the problem - not gangs. RECEIPTS.

A Missouri court late Friday moved toward striking a ballot measure in November that would ask voters whether to establish a right to abortion in the state Constitution. Abortion rights groups hope an appeals court will reverse the ruling before the Tuesday deadline to print the state ballots.

Rush Limbaugh’s cousin was appointed Circuit Judge LAST MONTH by #MO’s GOP governor.
Yesterday, he issued a ruling that may block the amendment to end Missouri’s abortion ban from going on the ballot. The deadline for printing ballots is Tuesday.

More Republican Judges legislating from the bench. You know, what they used to complain about.

If Trump wins the Electoral College while losing the popular vote, it will just show the need is there more than ever before that the Electoral College needs to be abolished. It certainly isn't about Democracy.

I know @HacklemanPoke has been posting Nate Silver prognostications. I have no idea if this is true, but it is interesting.

Apparently it is true and it looks like Peter Theil is involved. Theil is rumored to have been the push at the midnight hour to get Vance as the VP pick.

Also lots of interesting chatter surrounding Leon Musk (it is Leon right?), Theil and their desire to see dollar replaced w crypto.

As to the latest Silver updates I’ve seen where some (albeit) on the left are questioning his model adjustments.

GA Republican Party official says the Holy Spirit gave her a plan to catch Democrats when they try to steal GA. She says she will pressure local Sheriffs to arrest people rather than rely on elections officials and judges.

Fox News has been running a story about Venezuelan gangs overtaking an apartment complex in Aurora, CO. The residents of the buildings staged a press conference and told the local Fox affiliate that the management company was the problem - not gangs. RECEIPTS.

It's pretty wild how much of a non story this seems to be in Denver. Like I hardly hear about it on local news here. I guess it's just the MSM pulling a fast one on me!

You know what I do see? Immigrants wanting to work for money, doing any kind of job they can to earn for their families. I went to Home Depot the other day and there were about 100 of them asking to help with anything possible, even loading things into cars. Not wanting handouts at all.

Know what else I saw near there? Folks that were begging for money while smoking stuff out of a glass pipe, yelling at any car that wouldn't give them cash. These were definitely not "illegal" immigrants.

Two months after Heartland Signal reported that Wisconsin GOP Senate candidate Eric Hovde's bank has deposits from foreign banks and governments, he finally comments on a conservative podcast, saying no one cares:

"Who cares if a foreign government has a deposit in my bank?"

Here’s Sen. Tommy Tuberville, again with the blocks.

He is blocking the promotion of an Army general and senior aide to Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin, Wapo reports, who was among the defense secretary’s senior staff who did not immediately notify the White House or Congressnof Austin’s hospitalization.

The senator’s move threatens a clash with the Pentagon weeks before the election. https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...9/tommy-tuberville-ronald-clark-lloyd-austin/

Two months after Heartland Signal reported that Wisconsin GOP Senate candidate Eric Hovde's bank has deposits from foreign banks and governments, he finally comments on a conservative podcast, saying no one cares:

"Who cares if a foreign government has a deposit in my bank?"

i guess I am not following. Many banks have deposits and accounts. That is not unusual at all.

i guess I am not following. Many banks have deposits and accounts. That is not unusual at all.
Walz traveled to China in the 90s...... Congressional Hearing

This Senate Candidate literally has foreign countries running money through the bank he is the CEO of......and no big deal

It's pretty wild how much of a non story this seems to be in Denver. Like I hardly hear about it on local news here. I guess it's just the MSM pulling a fast one on me!

You know what I do see? Immigrants wanting to work for money, doing any kind of job they can to earn for their families. I went to Home Depot the other day and there were about 100 of them asking to help with anything possible, even loading things into cars. Not wanting handouts at all.

Know what else I saw near there? Folks that were begging for money while smoking stuff out of a glass pipe, yelling at any car that wouldn't give them cash. These were definitely not "illegal" immigrants.
They are only smoking from that pipe and begging cause the immigrants took their jobs picking peaches at $1 a bushel. Yada, yada, yada.

Walz traveled to China in the 90s...... Congressional Hearing

This Senate Candidate literally has foreign countries running money through the bank he is the CEO of......and no big deal
Can you tell me any bank that has multi-billions in deposits that does NOT have foreign accounts or foreign deposits that go through the bank? This is a non-story.

Back