2024 Fall Ball schedule

Awesome…I be wearing my N7 Cowgirl softball shirt wearing sunglasses and have a goatee….come by and say hi
Good stuff, I wish I could be there but am visiting relatives in Bentonville, driving there as I type this making a pit stop at the Loves outside Muskogee! I will be going over to Fayetteville to check out the scrimmage our baseball boys are having against the Pigs tomorrow, it is free and open for people!!!😊

Good stuff, I wish I could be there but am visiting relatives in Bentonville, driving there as I type this making a pit stop at the Loves outside Muskogee! I will be going over to Fayetteville to check out the scrimmage our baseball boys are having against the Pigs tomorrow, it is free and open for people!!!😊
What's the charge for non-people? :ROFLMAO:

just got back home… one thing I got to say about this team thus far….poise. The self confidence really sticks out that I haven’t seen in any of the past Cowgirls squad had ever looked. Top to bottom of the lineup looked a lot better with a full year of VSF as hitting coach along with new assistant coach Bergy.

We didn’t pitch Meylan nor Crandall against Arkansas.

Aycock pitched the first 3 innings gave up 5 hits with 1 K 0 BB. Kyra pitched a good game. It wasn’t her best stuff that I’ve seen but she stayed under controll during adversity. On a play she slipped and fell fielding a bunt…..in the past, when something like this happen or after a fielders error, she try to over pitch that lead to mistakes. She did a lot better job staying calm.

Maddison Hoffman pitched the 4th….one inning for the Fr. against 3 batters. She gave up a 4 pitch walk to the first batter. 2nd batter flied to LF. Then the inning ending double play lined to Edwards who then get the runner out at 1st.

Kurtz pitched the last 3 innings allowed 2 hits and 2 K. Her movement and speed looked really good. She hung a pitched that an Arkansas player hit to right-center field wall for a double.

Do not be surprised if you do not see very many of our pitchers pitch a complete game. With the depth and hope none of them gets hurt….Gajewski pitch by committee will be on display before our eyes. He wanted to do that last season which it did not workout out as planned.

Hitting vs Arkansas:

Here how I record it per inning:
1st
Delgadillo single to SS on a running slap
Timm F8
Godwin (Delgadillo with SB) fouled out to 1B
Davis F9

2nd
Hasler HBP
Edwards F9
McDonald K looking
Hathoot Popped to SS

3rd
Bloodworth triple to LF( would’ve been error if fielder didn’t have sun in her face)
Warsop SAC Fly RBI
Delgadillo ground out to 3B
Timm homer to center
Godwin F8

4th
Davis K looking
Hasler F8
Edwards reached base on error by 1B fielding
McDonald F8

5th(new Arkansas pitcher)
Hathoot HBP
Bloodworth bunt single( pitcher and 1B didn’t go for it)
Warsop reached base on throwing error by pitcher on SAC Bunt attempt; run scored from 2nd; runners advanced to 2nd and 3rd
Delgadillo grounded to 3B
Timm SAC Fly RBI to CF; runner advanced to 3rd
Godwin (on 0-2 count, Pass Ball run scored) double to right
Davis lined to SS

6th
Maci Graf F9
Hasler homer to right center
Edwards grounded to 1B
Schneidmiller single up the middle
Anderson lined to SS

7th
Vandewater grounded to 3B
Bloodworth F9
Hoffman walked
Warsop grounded to P

Most of the time when put ball in play, we hit the ball hard. Plus we have more speed that can run around the base path. This is going to be a fun upcoming season.

I did hear little about the upcoming schedule at the game.

We will play FSU in week one at the Puerto Vallarta along playing two other teams that already announced

Week 2 Clearwater Invitational-I personally be disappointed if we are not scheduled to play either aTm or UCLA or both….imo OSU vs UCLA is the biggest marquee matchup of the invitational they can set.

Week 3 or 4, we be travelling to play in Georgia Tech invitational. While we are in Georgia,….we will also take on the Lady Bulldogs as well.

Of course we all know that Bedlam will be played at HOF Stadium(I refuse to call it by its new name).

It looks like it’s going to be a tough but exciting schedule to watch

Tulsa game

I only watch half the game. The 3 1/2 hr drive back to Ardmore reason why I didn’t stay for the whole game. Plus I hate driving in Tulsa at night.

Against Tulsa, RyLee Crandall is a beast in the circle. I could be wrong….i don’t think not one time in her 3 innings that the ball went to the OF. It may have just don’t remember.

Ogg came in to pitch the 4th. To me, Ogg and Hoffman are gonna be used for a change of pace type to throw off the opponents.

Did not see Moylan pitch

We played most of the other ladies that didn’t play the first game. Did have Bloodworth on 3B and Hathoot on SS. I know we have already discussed that we don’t see Gajewski benching Bloodworth and all that…..but man, Hathoot has the range that Bloodworth doesn’t.

Wish I wrote everything down on this game but this wasn’t the game I was interest in like the Arkansas game. It was like 5-0 after 4.

Did have Bloodworth on 3B and Hathoot on SS. I know we have already discussed that we don’t see Gajewski benching Bloodworth and all that…..but man, Hathoot has the range that Bloodworth doesn’t.
If Hathoot isn't at SS then shame on Kenny. Hathoot has a smoothness and quicker throw, and as you mentioned, range that Bloodworth doesn't have.

If Hathoot isn't at SS then shame on Kenny. Hathoot has a smoothness and quicker throw, and as you mentioned, range that Bloodworth doesn't have.

You described Hathoot helluva lot better than I did. That one play last night when ball was just on the SS side of second base…Hathoot made it look effortless while with Bloodworth…...I’m not sure she could get to it and if she did, it be recorded as a base hit. Nothing against Meagan but dayum, Hathoot looks like a natural fit to play there.

Gajewski like Gundy, is too loyal to a fault to the ones being there and put in their dues.

Tulsa game

I only watch half the game. The 3 1/2 hr drive back to Ardmore reason why I didn’t stay for the whole game. Plus I hate driving in Tulsa at night.

Against Tulsa, RyLee Crandall is a beast in the circle. I could be wrong….i don’t think not one time in her 3 innings that the ball went to the OF. It may have just don’t remember.

Ogg came in to pitch the 4th. To me, Ogg and Hoffman are gonna be used for a change of pace type to throw off the opponents.

Did not see Moylan pitch

We played most of the other ladies that didn’t play the first game. Did have Bloodworth on 3B and Hathoot on SS. I know we have already discussed that we don’t see Gajewski benching Bloodworth and all that…..but man, Hathoot has the range that Bloodworth doesn’t.

Wish I wrote everything down on this game but this wasn’t the game I was interest in like the Arkansas game. It was like 5-0 after 4.
Thanks so much for taking the time to share all of the info! Excited as always for the spring!

Cowgirls face West Texas A&M today in Stillwater

Cowgirls defeated West Texas A&M 13-1

They will conclude their fall ball Oct 23&24 with autograph sessions on the 24th. I know it’s a Wednesday and Thursday events….if you can make the trip, do so to show support for these young ladies.

BTW I forgot to mentioned that both OSU and Arkansas fans showed up to support their teams. If I didn’t know it was fall ball season…..I would’ve thought this game count for real how many fans were there. I apologise for not taking pics of the crowds. It was awesome to be there.

Cowgirls defeated West Texas A&M 13-1

They will conclude their fall ball Oct 23&24 with autograph sessions on the 24th. I know it’s a Wednesday and Thursday events….if you can make the trip, do so to show support for these young ladies.

BTW I forgot to mentioned that both OSU and Arkansas fans showed up to support their teams. If I didn’t know it was fall ball season…..I would’ve thought this game count for real how many fans were there. I apologise for not taking pics of the crowds. It was awesome to be there.
If OSU fans are smart (myself included), we should support this team as much as is possible:

Soccer--pretty good this year, just don't have time to get there in the fall
Football--dumpster fire and wasting my money
XC--awesome but hard to support
M Basketball--interested to see the new style of play but this year will likely be rough
W Basketball--low expectations but a leather jacket
Wrestling--disappointing recently, interested to see the new approach and attitude
Baseball--a broken record on repeat, not much reason to expect anything different
M/W Tennis--fantastic but just not my thing
M/W Golf--eh, no longer powerhouses
M/W Track--lots of instagram and OF stars
Softball--5 straight appearances in the event that is the pinnacle of the sport, improving every year--I think this might be THE year

If OSU fans are smart (myself included), we should support this team as much as is possible:

Soccer--pretty good this year, just don't have time to get there in the fall
Football--dumpster fire and wasting my money
XC--awesome but hard to support
M Basketball--interested to see the new style of play but this year will likely be rough
W Basketball--low expectations but a leather jacket
Wrestling--disappointing recently, interested to see the new approach and attitude
Baseball--a broken record on repeat, not much reason to expect anything different
M/W Tennis--fantastic but just not my thing
M/W Golf--eh, no longer powerhouses
M/W Track--lots of instagram and OF stars
Softball--5 straight appearances in the event that is the pinnacle of the sport, improving every year--I think this might be THE year
Need to see Gasso put out to pasture before that happens with softball, may be happening fairly soon though!!! 🤔
I will be spending a lot of time in Stillwater this winter and spring with wrestling and basketball tickets added to softball and baseball! Fortunately I have my ex college roommate who lives down by Stillwater Medical Center and a cousin in Ripley to stay with if I need to crash for the night in town or in the vicinity of Stillwater! 😀

Last edited:
Back