2024 Fall Ball schedule

Jealousy Envy GIF by The Roku Channel
I am jealous of both of you and Chairman because you get to live in Gods Country, Stillwater, Oklahoma!😁😁😁😁😁

I just cranked open the old wallet this year and added men’s basketball and men’s wrestling to my season ticket collection which already had football, baseball, and softball! I am going to spending A LOT OF TIME IN STILLWATER this winter and Spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤔
I’ve been wanting to get season tickets for softball…….doesnt look like I be getting any for a long long time

I have had the softball tickets since Kenny's first season! I had a hunch when he was hired that this program would take off!😊
I’ve been on the list for 6 yrs now. Last yr, I was talking to a guy that helps with the tailgating at softball. He asked me if I was season ticket holder in any other sport or do I have posse points….which I do not on both. He hit me with realization that I need to build up my posse points or I be jumped for others that has PP. I think it’s BS but it is what it is….now I have season tickets for wrestling and hope to get another for next yr to be able to get softball when the time comes.

It’s official visit weekend for the 2025 commits. I’m sure photos will be circulating soon. Too bad they had to watch some horrific football today

I’ve been on the list for 6 yrs now. Last yr, I was talking to a guy that helps with the tailgating at softball. He asked me if I was season ticket holder in any other sport or do I have posse points….which I do not on both. He hit me with realization that I need to build up my posse points or I be jumped for others that has PP. I think it’s BS but it is what it is….now I have season tickets for wrestling and hope to get another for next yr to be able to get softball when the time comes.
Yes, that is the case! I am an old fart and have been building up the Posse Points for about 28 years now!!! I was only able to get the basketball tickets which I had until Travis Fords last season, when I got frustrated and said enough, when they expanded GIA to 13,000 back in 2000! Nobody except a few hardcore folks were even interested in softball until about 2018! There was a spike in softball ticket sales in 2017 and 2018 to where it basically became a sellout for season tickets!!!

Yes, that is the case! I am an old fart and have been building up the Posse Points for about 28 years now!!! I was only able to get the basketball tickets which I had until Travis Fords last season, when I got frustrated and said enough, when they expanded GIA to 13,000 back in 2000! Nobody except a few hardcore folks were even interested in softball until about 2018! There was a spike in softball ticket sales in 2017 and 2018 to where it basically became a sellout for season tickets!!!
Don’t know how old you are but I’m not a spring chicken…been out of hs for almost 40 yrs

Names and backgrounds would be great. Thanks to anyone who can help. 😁
Are you talking about the players in the picture? Majority of them if not all will sign their NLI in November. They be Fr for the 2026 season. Two of the girls maybe 3 are from Oklahoma.

The girl in the orange jersey is Jayelle Austin out of Owasso.She played for the Athletics tournament ball. Can’t remember what position she plays. Her Athletics teammate is wearing the N7 jersey Libby Jaque out of Moore. Libby is a 6’ OF/1B that has lots of power. She won state in the shot put. She also won the Triple Crown home to home run.

The others I have to look up to see who is who outside those two and the one at the far right. That is Montgomery Henderson from Katy, Tx. She is rated #4 in ExtraInningSB in the Class of 2025. She has lots of power that won the Triple Crown Homerun Derby hitting around 18 in one minute.

Give me time, I look up the others. Those three I remember off the top of my head.

Left to right

Gabby Castillo from Fulshear HS in Tx. Played C/OF maybe used as a UTL Lefty that slapped/power hitter with Speed.

Aubrey Jones from Gaylord, Mi Last season she hit 26 HR with 84 RBI BATTING .444. She went 15-0 in the circle in 81 innings with 122 K in HS named Michigan Player of the Yr.

Jayelle Austin already been said

Libby Jaque already been said

The two between Kenny Gajewski and Montgomery Henderson…I’m trying to find

The girl standing by Coach G in the black is Elle Mccloskey from Mater Dei HS in Costa Mesa, Ca. She played SS/3B and rated #44 Extra Inning Elite

Are you talking about the players in the picture? Majority of them if not all will sign their NLI in November. They be Fr for the 2026 season. Two of the girls maybe 3 are from Oklahoma.

The girl in the orange jersey is Jayelle Austin out of Owasso.She played for the Athletics tournament ball. Can’t remember what position she plays. Her Athletics teammate is wearing the N7 jersey Libby Jaque out of Moore. Libby is a 6’ OF/1B that has lots of power. She won state in the shot put. She also won the Triple Crown home to home run.

The others I have to look up to see who is who outside those two and the one at the far right. That is Montgomery Henderson from Katy, Tx. She is rated #4 in ExtraInningSB in the Class of 2025. She has lots of power that won the Triple Crown Homerun Derby hitting around 18 in one minute.

Give me time, I look up the others. Those three I remember off the top of my head.
Thanks
Wish we had softball ( and wrestling), recruiting lists/ threads up like they do for football.

The last girl that I didn’t mentioned cause my mind was totally blank is the second to the far right in a white uniform…..that is Makala Smith P from Needville HS. Haven’t seen any info on her outside of she a P and she play for Bombers Gold 18U

Back