2024 Fall Ball schedule

The issue was from administration....its why we don't play them regularly in any other sports. Football has been a recent change so I'm wondering who in administration soften their stance.

By us playing at home in football….i say it’s them.

I would like to play Arkansas more in all sports as long as it equal share for both teams. Not like it was back before the 80s that set our football program decades behind other schools. Just my opinion on that

That’s my point…it was an Arkansas issue. Kenny has wanted to play them badly as a weekend series and would’ve played them in super regionals two years in a row but they can’t get out of their own regional. Soccer has been wanting them on the schedule and so has basketball and baseball. Hopefully this is a sign of change

By us playing at home in football….i say it’s them.

I would like to play Arkansas more in all sports as long as it equal share for both teams. Not like it was back before the 80s that set our football program decades behind other schools. Just my opinion on that
If you get out to these fall games let us know what you think of the new pitchers that transferred in!!! 🤔

If you get out to these fall games let us know what you think of the new pitchers that transferred in!!! 🤔
I will be there tomorrow night as we take on USAO at 6 pm. Gonna have pen and notebook to take notes. I’m ready to see what all transfers bring in. Also see with a almost a full year of Shippy-Fletcher as hitting coach, will the returning players step up their game at the plate.

Before the first game of fall ball….we only have one position that is open due to Poullard eligibility is done in CF. Rest of the positions will returned this season. But will they hold on to their starting spot? Personally I believe one starter may lose her starting role. Let’s see how they battle it out.

My way way way too early starters:

C: Amanda Hasler Jr transfer from NC St
1B Karli Godwin Soph
2B Rosie Davis Soph
3B Tallen Edwards Jr
SS Rachael Hathoot Grad transfer from New Mexico or Megan Bloodworth Sr

This is the only returning starter that may lose her spot. Gajewski at times is too loyal like Gundy is. But heard so rave reviews on Hathoot has outplayed Bloodworth at that position and at hitting. But it’s still early.

LF Claire Timm Jr
CF Megan Delgadillo Grad transfer from Cal St Fullerton or Maci Graf Jr

The lone open spot from last season. I lean on the grad transfer more as getting the starting role. Delgadillo did lead the nation in stolen bases and with her 5’9 frame and speed….she may help cover more the gaps than the others could.

RF Lexi McDonald Jr

In the way way way too early pitching rotation:

No. 1 Ruby Maylen Jr transfer from Washington

From what I heard about Washington last yr is the coach pretty much lost the team early in the season and most of the lost the love of the game. This is a fresh start for her. She needs to work on her change up or off speeds to be more of a dominant pitcher

No. 2 RyLee Crandall Jr transfer from Baylor

Fresh start for RyLee this season. She more of a contact hitter than a K pitcher. She needs to work on hitting her spots like Ivy did this past yr. In her two yrs at Baylor…she has giving up 86 of the 272 hits that went for extra bases. 32% isn’t that great but with Carrie’s help like she did with Ivy, she will help Crandall from giving up extra bases.

No. 3 Kyra Aycock Jr

Let’s try to flush her Soph season out of our minds. It didn’t go as planned but when she wasn’t healthy all yr long, her performance wasn’t there and we all notice it. I for one thought she hit the year 2 wall but later was told that she was hurt before season has started. She done the best that she could…just wasn’t there. Heard from sources that Aycock stayed in Stillwater over summer break to stay healthy and get stronger. She may come out in a blaze of glory and end up as our No. 2 pitcher. At the meantime I have her at 3

No. 4 Katie Kutz Soph

I am so glad that she went to one of the American Collegiate Leagues this summer. If anyone hasn’t heard…not only was she the Lone Star Collegiate League Pitcher of the Yr….she was named the Pitcher of the Yr from all 5 leagues put together. I’m hoping she pick up another pitch and start hitting the spots better.

These top 4 pitchers wouldn’t surprise me that they get significant amount of innings to keep the pitching staff fresh and healthy.

No. 5 Maddison Hoffman incoming Fr
No. 6 Kathryn Ogg Sr
No. 7 Sailor Davis Soph

You can switch Hoffman and Ogg if you like. I just went with the Fr cause she may have the upside to get a few innings more than Ogg.

I can see Ogg get in the last home game to pitch an inning or two to end her Cowgirl career. Love her attitude and how she enjoy being with her teammates.

Sailor Davis had surgery on her arm/shoulder. Until she gets healthy and see her pitch….I don’t know if she ready to pitch

Just my thoughts before fall ball. Ready to kick it off and kinda see what this team look like.

#CowgirlWay

Before the first game of fall ball….we only have one position that is open due to Poullard eligibility is done in CF. Rest of the positions will returned this season. But will they hold on to their starting spot? Personally I believe one starter may lose her starting role. Let’s see how they battle it out.

1B Karli Godwin Soph
2B Rosie Davis Soph
3B Tallen Edwards Jr

This is the only returning starter that may lose her spot. Gajewski at times is too loyal like Gundy is. But heard so rave reviews on Hathoot has outplayed Bloodworth at that position and at hitting. But it’s still early.

LF Claire Timm Jr

The lone open spot from last season. I lean on the grad transfer more as getting the starting role. Delgadillo did lead the nation in stolen bases and with her 5’9 frame and speed….she may help cover more the gaps than the others could.

RF Lexi McDonald Jr

From what I heard about Washington last yr is the coach pretty much lost the team early in the season and most of the lost the love of the game. This is a fresh start for her. She needs to work on her change up or off speeds to be more of a dominant pitcher

Fresh start for RyLee this season. She more of a contact hitter than a K pitcher. She needs to work on hitting her spots like Ivy did this past yr. In her two yrs at Baylor…she has giving up 86 of the 272 hits that went for extra bases. 32% isn’t that great but with Carrie’s help like she did with Ivy, she will help Crandall from giving up extra bases.

No. 3 Kyra Aycock Jr

Let’s try to flush her Soph season out of our minds. It didn’t go as planned but when she wasn’t healthy all yr long, her performance wasn’t there and we all notice it. I for one thought she hit the year 2 wall but later was told that she was hurt before season has started. She done the best that she could…just wasn’t there. Heard from sources that Aycock stayed in Stillwater over summer break to stay healthy and get stronger. She may come out in a blaze of glory and end up as our No. 2 pitcher. At the meantime I have her at 3

No. 4 Katie Kutz Soph

I am so glad that she went to one of the American Collegiate Leagues this summer. If anyone hasn’t heard…not only was she the Lone Star Collegiate League Pitcher of the Yr….she was named the Pitcher of the Yr from all 5 leagues put together. I’m hoping she pick up another pitch and start hitting the spots better.

These top 4 pitchers wouldn’t surprise me that they get significant amount of innings to keep the pitching staff fresh and healthy.

No. 6 Kathryn Ogg Sr
No. 7 Sailor Davis Soph

You can switch Hoffman and Ogg if you like. I just went with the Fr cause she may have the upside to get a few innings more than Ogg.

I can see Ogg get in the last home game to pitch an inning or two to end her Cowgirl career. Love her attitude and how she enjoy being with her teammates.

Sailor Davis had surgery on her arm/shoulder. Until she gets healthy and see her pitch….I don’t know if she ready to pitch

Just my thoughts before fall ball. Ready to kick it off and kinda see what this team look like.

#CowgirlWay
Good write-up.
Although I though Kurtz redshirted last year and would still be a freshman.

Good write-up.
Although I though Kurtz redshirted last year and would still be a freshman.
Has her down as a Soph

I don’t know how red shirting works in softball. She did pitch in some games…just not much(28 IP I think). If anyone knows I really appreciate to let me and others know for softball

1B Karli Godwin Soph
2B Rosie Davis Soph
3B Tallen Edwards Jr

LF Claire Timm Jr

RF Lexi McDonald Jr

No. 3 Kyra Aycock Jr

No. 4 Katie Kutz Soph

No. 6 Kathryn Ogg Sr
No. 7 Sailor Davis Soph

#CowgirlWay
I did forget to put Michaela Wark down as a DP and she is a Jr.

Back