What new OSU gear are you getting for this season?

gopokes83

This popped up on my FB feed this morning. I’m on the fence.
bd0e48f3d3a83374e7f101f4887f826b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just my opinion.

Wrong color orange.

Racing stripes and flowers half and half....pass.

Reyn Spooner and Tommy Bahamas have some nice Hawaiian style shirts specific for OSU, but they are little pricy.

Fanatics.com also has some nice Hawaiian style shirts specific to OSU that are cheaper.

Source: I am a Hawaiian shirt aficionado.

I’ve been burned before with colors when buying online. I have 2 pretty expensive UT burnt orange OSU shirts in the back of my closet that I need to donate to an out of town Goodwill

This popped up on my FB feed this morning. I’m on the fence.
bd0e48f3d3a83374e7f101f4887f826b.jpg

Just my opinion.

Wrong color orange.

Racing stripes and flowers half and half....pass.

Reyn Spooner and Tommy Bahamas have some nice Hawaiian style shirts specific for OSU, but they are little pricy.

Fanatics.com also has some nice Hawaiian style shirts specific to OSU that are cheaper.

Source: I am a Hawaiian shirt aficionado.
Big fat party animals?

New cap, my wife is positively appalled by my current cap condition
I'd love to get a new 59Fifty cap, but I don't like the current O with the word State through it. That's too busy for a cap. I would love to see one with the interlocking OS or the just the O, like a few years ago. I know I can get an interlocking OS in a Nike, but I have a strong preference for the 59Fifties.

That is a badass shoe. Where are you getting it from?
Girotti.com

I mostly use it to design my shoes for work. Then the company hand-makes them in Portugal and ships them to me.

They used to make only dress shoes, but have expanded their options to more casual shoes…..so I splurged.

Girotti.com

I mostly use it to design my shoes for work. Then the company hand-makes them in Portugal and ships them to me.

They used to make only dress shoes, but have expanded their options to more casual shoes…..so I splurged.
What’s the leather on that? I have been using Leddy for boots and shoes, but I like that look

Girotti.com

Thanks . Will have to look them up

View attachment 1105

Having these made on a lark.

Do they have a white circle with your shoe size on the back? Im being a smartass strictly out of jealousy! Outstanding looking shoes, but I can think of no scenario where I’d wear something like that. I’m sometimes envious of you people with actual lives. Thinking of ordering some orange Crocs and plugging some OSU charms in the holes like my kid does because I’m a south Texas coastal outcast who donated 30 of my old Pokes T Shirts to the local charity thrift shop just on the chance I may see someone wearing one on the street! Other than Cowboy boots I’ve never owned custom made shoes, are these made to a your foot, or just specifications? Once again… jealous.

Do they have a white circle with your shoe size on the back? Im being a smartass strictly out of jealousy! Outstanding looking shoes, but I can think of no scenario where I’d wear something like that. I’m sometimes envious of you people with actual lives. Thinking of ordering some orange Crocs and plugging some OSU charms in the holes like my kid does because I’m a south Texas coastal outcast who donated 30 of my old Pokes T Shirts to the local charity thrift shop just on the chance I may see someone wearing one on the street! Other than Cowboy boots I’ve never owned custom made shoes, are these made to a your foot, or just specifications? Once again… jealous.

Just specifications.

You go on website, choose your style, colors, leathers, soles, etc.

I just got these in yesterday. The "orange" suede is more Texas orange than OSU orange so I won't be wearing them to tailgates. They will just go into the collection of shoes for every day knockabout use.

I'm a bit of a clothes and shoes "peacock". I somewhere around 40 pairs of shoes and a whole walk-in closet of OSU gear I've collected through the years. I've worn something orange every day since I graduated from OSU in 1987.

I'm a little weird.....some would say a lot weird.

Back