What do Pokes gotta do to get in NCAA

cant tell who got beat worse this weekend: baseball, wrestling or basketball.
Basketball - TCU is good, they’ll make a run.
Wrestling - we are good but right now the Big 10 is unbelievable especially Penn St
Baseball - that was ugly. I would say baseball for ugliest loss

Getting back to the question in the thread title…….the answer is get back to motion offense, get the ball inside to Boone and Cisse, get back to the defense we played in our 5 game winning streak and stop launch threes like we’re on a playground. Do that and we’ll be formidable. Getting them to do it is the supreme challenge!

Getting back to the question in the thread title…….the answer is get back to motion offense, get the ball inside to Boone and Cisse, get back to the defense we played in our 5 game winning streak and stop launch threes like we’re on a playground. Do that and we’ll be formidable. Getting them to do it is the supreme challenge!
Gotta keep Boone out of foul trouble.

Hire a new coach and coaching staff

And wait another year.

I'm about to the point of not renewing football and letting them know basketball is the reason. Lets stop talking about new buildings and try fixing the issues in the buildings we have first.

And wait another year.

I'm about to the point of not renewing football and letting them know basketball is the reason. Lets stop talking about new buildings and try fixing the issues in the buildings we have first.
Part of the problem is you have to have facilities to get the top players. Another is you just have to win.

I really like what Coach Boynton brings as a person, but the product he puts on the floor is unwatchable. I would like to think he will start recruiting guys that can shoot and play fundamental basketball, but it is time to move on. We can't keep filling the lineup with the same type of player. Just because a guy can jump out of the gym doesn't mean you need to give him a scholarship.

When you talk about not renewing football tickets you are hurting football, not basketball. Better facilities can always help get better players.

What's it going to take. Coach mike is currently on a perpetual "next year's his last" situation while we have sit around and watched every Big 12 team make deep tournament runs while he has been here. How many empty stand photos have you posted over the last 5 years. We are going to lose a generation of OSU basketball fans that is going to cost this university more than any buyout. The "potential" new buildings are great, they always start that way at the beginning off a fundraiser. For today, let's focus on not letting the ship sink rather than how we are going to raise it from the seabed in a decade.

Back