The Last of Us

OSUIE

Anyone watching this? I never played the game, but enjoying the show. Thoughts on the last episode?

Anyone watching this? I never played the game, but enjoying the show. Thoughts on the last episode?
I'm really enjoying the show. The last episode was good, sad, but good.

That pretty much describes all of the episodes so far though.

The theme song sounds SOOO familiar. I’ve never played the game, so I don’t know the song from that. Maybe the artist/composer did another similar song?

Amazing show. I hope the writers and showrunner on Walking Dead watch this and realize how inferior they are.

I'm really enjoying the show. The last episode was good, sad, but good.

That pretty much describes all of the episodes so far though.
That is very true. Every episode has been good, but hits you in the gut. looking forward to where it does. Trying not to read up on the game or story line.

Never played the game either but I'm really enjoying it. Watching it on my own though bc I don't think my wife could even make it past the 1st episode. I couldn't even get her to watch any of the John Wick's after the puppy scene...

Never played the game either but I'm really enjoying it. Watching it on my own though bc I don't think my wife could even make it past the 1st episode. I couldn't even get her to watch any of the John Wick's after the puppy scene...
Yeah my wife won't watch it either. She is on the white lotus train.

Finally finished the season and I really thought it was well done. We especially enjoyed the mini documentaries that followed each episode. The creative dynamic between the screen writers and the game creator was cool to see. Thought it was also interesting how some of the motion capture and voice actors from the game were used in the series and how they were used. Especially the connection between Ellie and her mom.

Things like this really impress upon me how intelligence manifests very differently than how I usually think. Makes me appreciate creativity and art much more.

Finally finished the season and I really thought it was well done. We especially enjoyed the mini documentaries that followed each episode. The creative dynamic between the screen writers and the game creator was cool to see. Thought it was also interesting how some of the motion capture and voice actors from the game were used in the series and how they were used. Especially the connection between Ellie and her mom.

Things like this really impress upon me how intelligence manifests very differently than how I usually think. Makes me appreciate creativity and art much more.
I knew that about Ellie but it didn't register with me until you just said that. Lol.

Back