Really, no OSU vs. TCU Game Thread?

MustangPokeFan

Let's get busy people. The Pokes just played a whale of a game against #15 TCU and nobody is on here talking about it.

Last edited:
Really glad to see familiar posters back on an Oklahoma State message board!

I have been really critical of Boynton and even wanted him gone after the season especially after what we saw vs So. Illinois and UCF. Right now those are what’s got us on the bubble. Play like we have been and those will cost us seeding which could mean 1 weekend of dancing vs 2 or 3.

I have to say even if it might have been forced by Cisse’s injury and Woody’s absence, the new rotation is working and creating the spacing we need. Even against TCU w both bigs in he got Kalib out of the corner after a disastrous 4 or 5 minutes. He has actually started chewing on some players when they need it.

We still have glaring systemic issues but it looks like he has made progress in some areas. Now he has to fix our baseline out of bounds issues and certain ball handling issues and we could be a dangerous out in March.

Really glad to see familiar posters back on an Oklahoma State message board!

I have been really critical of Boynton and even wanted him gone after the season especially after what we saw vs So. Illinois and UCF. Right now those are what’s got us on the bubble. Play like we have been and those will cost us seeding which could mean 1 weekend of dancing vs 2 or 3.

I have to say even if it might have been forced by Cisse’s injury and Woody’s absence, the new rotation is working and creating the spacing we need. Even against TCU w both bigs in he got Kalib out of the corner after a disastrous 4 or 5 minutes. He has actually started chewing on some players when they need it.

We still have glaring systemic issues but it looks like he has made progress in some areas. Now he has to fix our baseline out of bounds issues and certain ball handling issues and we could be a dangerous out in March.
Right now we are on a collision course with the tourney and a nightmare for whoever draws us. I was growing weary of coach Boynton but, it looks like he is rounding the team into form. Hopefully as we distance ourselves from the Underwood regime it keeps improving.

serious question: what is ”discord” or how do you do it. I tried when OP disappeared but never got anything that looked liked a fan board.
See if you can get there through this link.

discord server

The link takes me there, but I'm not sure if you have to be invited to it? Maybe Casper or someone can help if so. It looks like a lot of us are splitting time between both places and the game threads have been over there.

I think anyone can send a discord invite. I have the below link set to not expire - Casper, et al., feel free to delete after a week if you'd rather not have a permanent invite in the open.

The amount of people saying that the reason TCU lost is because they didn’t have Miles or Lampkin but not also acknowledging that we were missing AA is hilarious. The mental gymnastics that some people go through to justify their position is astounding

I think anyone can send a discord invite. I have the below link set to not expire - Casper, et al., feel free to delete after a week if you'd rather not have a permanent invite in the open.

I try clicking that link and idoesn’t work for me. “safari can’t open the page because the address is invalid.”

Back