OSU vs Wofford

6-0 run. Lead down to 4. Under 5 seconds to go. Probably game but you are up 10 with a minute to go and you can't secure it? Of course not with a stupid turnover.

1) It is hard to get continuity with playing so many players. Bench needs to be shortened, IMO

2) Hope we shoot the 3 like that in conference play.

3) Officials; Maybe the best officiated game I’ve watched in some time. Can’t think of a time that I thought a foul should have been called and it wasn’t. And all fouls called were definite fouls.

1) It is hard to get continuity with playing so many players. Bench needs to be shortened, IMO

3) Officials; Maybe the best officiated game I’ve watched in some time. Can’t think of a time that I thought a foul should have been called and it wasn’t. And all fouls called were definite fouls.
I only watched the last 12 minutes or so but the only think I can think of is Thompson got a steal and a transition layup. I thought he got fouled but it was close. Williams got the board and definitely got fouled on the put back.

Only 21 fouls called total in the whole game and 9 total free throws.

Back