PWAP- DLHS?

Any idea what the heck this DLHS guy is talking about? Seems like a Pot stirrer, but no clue if he truly has any insight.

Will Ferrell Elf GIF by filmeditor

In all seriousness, I don't think that guy has any inside information.

This DLHS stuff keep popping up. Anyone know what it means?
Notice the account was started in December of THIS PAST YEAR (December of 2023) I have a request sent to OkState probs (Keaton) who works with PWAP about this person or persons!!! I will see what he says!

Sure appears to be nothing more than conjecture, assumptions and rumors.....not sure it's worth spending any emotional energy on.

I go to the message boards for that nonsense...
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha, that is true! What I was able to ascertain was that there were two suitors interested in OG after the season ended a Big 10 power (not named) and an SEC power (not sure it was Alabama, could have been one of the other power schools)! PWAP did yoeman work to put together deals for three critical players in OG, Nick Martin and Rashod Owens! Apparently the DJ McKinney situation was Ike Jabbar Muhammad in that the family was shopping for a better deal than they think OSU can offer, he may end up getting one, who knows!!!

It seems pretty certain the SEC school was Bama. I've read multiple places that was the case.

It is just infuriating that there is all this backdoor recruiting going on to players that have not entered the portal. I guess it is pretty much expected at this point and the schools are working around it, but that is CLEARLY a major rules violation. I wonder if OSU is engaging in this practice. Anyway, CFB DESPRATELY needs to ditch the NCAA (and likely all Power Conference sports should too) and form their own regulatory body with some actual teeth. You want to penalize schools and coaches in a way that will actually mean something? Start fining them. Money is the reason schools break the rules in the first place. Money is the only real thing that will stop it, and that won't happen as long we are under the NCAA.

Anyway, CFB DESPRATELY needs to ditch the NCAA (and likely all Power Conference sports should too) and form their own regulatory body with some actual teeth. You want to penalize schools and coaches in a way that will actually mean something? Start fining them. Money is the reason schools break the rules in the first place. Money is the only real thing that will stop it, and that won't happen as long we are under the NCAA.
I agree in principle...the NCAA is made up of the member institutions they govern. It's kind of like the Oklahoma Bar Association monitoring attorney conduct. They are piers and sometimes friends ruling on the misconduct of others. If you start a new monitoring group for football...it would be deja vu all over again.

Back