Coach comments on that pitcher….

While I agree she ruined her legacy here, he probably didn't need to say it out loud. It was a forgone conclusion. Especially from a recruiting standpoint, kids might read that and take it the wrong way. It's makes him look a terrible human being when he's anything but
She’s 23 years old and entering her 6th year of college. She’s not a kid and can deal with it. He doesn’t look terrible at all, wish all our coaches had some of that fire. Screw them.

While I agree she ruined her legacy here, he probably didn't need to say it out loud. It was a forgone conclusion. Especially from a recruiting standpoint, kids might read that and take it the wrong way. It's makes him look a terrible human being when he's anything but

I don't think you should take anything said on The REF seriously. They are all gooner all the time and don't pretend to be unbiased.

I also agree with everything Coach Gajewski said, and I am glad he said it out loud. I don't wish Kelly any ill will, but she will never be a Cowgirl again IMHO.

I don't think you should take anything said on The REF seriously. They are all gooner all the time and don't pretend to be unbiased.

I also agree with everything Coach Gajewski said, and I am glad he said it out loud. I don't wish Kelly any ill will, but she will never be a Cowgirl again IMHO.
True…I’m just looking at it from a PR standpoint…i agree she’ll never be looked at the same. I’m just curious what people outside Stillwater especially potential prospects. Some might embrace that mentality, others might not

I stand with Kenny.
I hope the kids we have on the team currently and in the future have the same mindset; Sooners are the enemy and should be destroyed at all costs.

True…I’m just looking at it from a PR standpoint…i agree she’ll never be looked at the same. I’m just curious what people outside Stillwater especially potential prospects. Some might embrace that mentality, others might not
Can't please everyone.
There are those that paint Gasso's goons as morally superior and laud their holy bond as the key to their success...
This rubs some prospects the wrong way and have no desire to play within that type of culture. It isnt that prospects are anti-Christian but the culture is cultish at times.
Coach G is saying he is bought in to the team he puts together and if a team member invisions their own needs and ambitions elsewhere beyond the team...so be it...just dont let the door hit ya'...

Yes you did. You said you wished he wouldn’t have said it out loud. Screw that, you shouldn’t leave and not expect to get called out in a plain and clear voice when you are leaving to to those traitorous bastids
No I didn’t…just because I wish he didn’t state it publicly doesn’t mean i didn’t agree with what he said. I literally said she ruined her legacy in the first sentence.

Can't please everyone.
There are those that paint Gasso's goons as morally superior and laud their holy bond as the key to their success...
This rubs some prospects the wrong way and have no desire to play within that type of culture. It isnt that prospects are anti-Christian but the culture is cultish at times.
Coach G is saying he is bought in to the team he puts together and if a team member invisions their own needs and ambitions elsewhere beyond the team...so be it...just dont let the door hit ya'...
I agree you can’t please everyone. Some won’t be bothered and others might, that’s all I was trying to say. Me personally I like the mentality of wanting cowgirls who want to be here.

Back