Pokes at UCF

I don’t wanna make any excuses for our guys cause we’ve played poorly this weekend, but good grief can we get consistent calls at the plate? Our pitcher today is throwing some perfect strikes on the outside corner and this ump is not gonna give the outside corner to him. If the ump forces you to throw the ball down the middle of the plate in order to get a strike called, no wonder the other team is hitting the ball all over the yard.

If we don’t win on Sunday, 0-6 start in conference is a real possibility with TCU coming to Stilly next weekend.

OU took the series at TCU this weekend but our anemic offense gives me little confidence at this point.

After TCU, we head to WVU so there is no easy road ahead.

If things get real bad (not saying it necessarily will), we will see if Weiberg cleans house ala basketball.

I think Josh would need to have a couple of seasons without a tournament appearance before that would be considered. I don't know what kind of guy Josh is to work with. Tom was (is) a very abrasive personality who couldn't keep his mouth shut and that was part of his undoing.

With the 11-8 start, Josh's winning percentage has fallen below Tom's winning percentage.

Back