Pokes at UCF

Current standings show us in next to last place at 0-2. The only team below us is Baylor which is 0-4 in conference. OU is 4-0 and alone in first place. I guess I’m a girls softball fan until football season starts again. Hopefully our wrestlers will perform a little better in Kansas City than they did in Tulsa.
There is a reason why coach G is one of (if not the) best coaches on campus. Besides his success on the field, listen to what he says when they lose or give subpar performances, he doesn’t give many excuses and calls a spade a spade and ultimately finds ways to fix it. That is a “winner” mentality and other coaches on campus should take note while he provides a master class on coaching. Ask yourself what would the baseball team look like if coach G was their skipper? I would bet anyone he would at least give us results of Josh if not better.

My how far we have fallen……
0ad136241c3da0638acbe123c03c18e1.jpg

5bef8d68304d10e35459b3e934867989.jpg

If we don’t win on Sunday, 0-6 start in conference is a real possibility with TCU coming to Stilly next weekend.

OU took the series at TCU this weekend but our anemic offense gives me little confidence at this point.

After TCU, we head to WVU so there is no easy road ahead.

If things get real bad (not saying it necessarily will), we will see if Weiberg cleans house ala basketball.

Last edited:
If we don’t win on Sunday, 0-6 start in conference is a real possibility with TCU coming to Stilly next weekend.

I know OU is giving them all they can handle this weekend in FW (may win series) but our anemic offense gives me little confidence at this point.

After TCU, we head to WVU so there is no easy road ahead.

If things get real bad (not saying it necessarily will), we will see if Weiberg cleans house ala basketball.
I don’t think he will clean house. Definitely needs to force some staff changes though. Definitely need some new perspectives and some new ideas.

It is as if the guys get so tense not to lose the series in games 1-2, they come out in game 3 and play loose and free (which is how you should play) and look at the results offensively. This might be over simplistic but comes down to see ball hit ball.

Back