OSU vs Texas

Rock bottom is when we borrow some of Baylor's tarps for the upper deck.

I remember back when I would see that we were playing teams like Colorado or KSU back when we were good. I was always nervous during conference play but felt pretty good with those games, even on the road.

We are now the team that everyone else's fans feel comfortable about playing.

1 page on a game thread. Fan engagement and GAF has reached a new low.

6th conference loss of 15+ points. Woof.

I totally forgot they were playing yesterday. I can’t believe I did. I was at OSU when Sutton was hired and traveled to watch OSU in the Final Four in San Antonio. Had season tickets at one point. Have always been a huge OSU basketball fan.

I am sure there are many others like me. I really hate that our program is this bad. I hate that Coach Boynton has not been able to grow into being a good basketball coach. He has everything else you want in a coach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I totally forgot they were playing yesterday. I can’t believe I did. I was at OSU when Sutton was hired and traveled to watch OSU in the Final Four in San Antonio. Had season tickets at one point. Have always been a huge OSU basketball fan.

I am sure there are many others like me. I really hate that our program is this bad. I hate that Coach Boynton has not been able to grow into being a good basketball coach. He has everything else you want in a coach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I find myself watching other Big12 games. The conference is exciting with the parity and talent and so many games are decided at the buzzer. Just fun to watch good basketball games from a neutral standpoint. I will come back around to MBB when a new coach revives them.

It was 52-52 with 12:20 left.…….let that sink in.
I had forgotten they even played. Opened espn to check a puck drop time and saw the game was underway, tied up 52 all with 12 to go. Checked back about 10 minutes later and saw that over the next 5 minutes of game time we allowed one of our patented 16-2 runs and game was well as over.

I haven't watched one single second of the last 2 games. Sure I've been busy, but until this year I'd always make a point to have the game on to see at least portions. Not anymore. Several games this year I've not seen a single second, and that doesn't bother me in the least either. Sad.

I had forgotten they even played. Opened espn to check a puck drop time and saw the game was underway, tied up 52 all with 12 to go. Checked back about 10 minutes later and saw that over the next 5 minutes of game time we allowed one of our patented 16-2 runs and game was well as over.

I haven't watched one single second of the last 2 games. Sure I've been busy, but until this year I'd always make a point to have the game on to see at least portions. Not anymore. Several games this year I've not seen a single second, and that doesn't bother me in the least either. Sad.
I'm in the same boat. Just goes to show that even your alma mater's sports events are entertainment & when it's not compelling people move on to other things. With NIL and the portal and commoditization of college sports, I think this only becomes more common than it already is.

I'm in the same boat. Just goes to show that even your alma mater's sports events are entertainment & when it's not compelling people move on to other things. With NIL and the portal and commoditization of college sports, I think this only becomes more common than it already is.
The NIL stuff is the icing on the cake. Not only does our team suck, but everything has become "can you write a big enough check to keep me on campus" for coaches and players. It's all cheap and sleazy. If it keeps going further in this direction, might say to hell with college sports and find a local high school team to follow instead.

Back