OSU vs. KU Game Thread

Two 20 minute halves, 40:00 total, we play about. 30:00 every game night in and night out. Once again the fans answer his call and his team lays an egg. We played them better in Lawrence.

Played very average, and KU played a great second half. Our defense was poor, you can see where we miss Avery Anderson. Never thought anyone would score 87 on us.

Played very average, and KU played a great second half. Our defense was poor, you can see where we miss Avery Anderson. Never thought anyone would score 87 on us.
Texas/Baylor got close, and I think it was our second best shooting nights of the year. We are incapable of playing 40 minutes of consistent/solid basketball.

Cut the turnovers in half and the team probably wins. Boynton has to realize his guards cannot commit the turnovers they are committing. He has to hold them accountable with the bench, in game when they make the stupid turnovers.

I get the team will make some due to the athletic ability of KU but my God the majority of the turnovers were just stupid, low basketball IQ plays.

They will never beat top 5 teams turning the ball over at this pace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OSU shot 50% from the field and 47% from 3 and lost. If you told me that before the game I would have bet big money on a Cowboy W.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I equate this loss as similar to losing to Baylor in football with art briles or ole miss with Hugh freeze. They have cheated their asses off and have got away with it forever. We told the truth and suffered more consequences than they will for lying.

I equate this loss as similar to losing to Baylor in football with art briles or ole miss with Hugh freeze. They have cheated their asses off and have got away with it forever. We told the truth and suffered more consequences than they will for lying.
Screw Self and his bald head.

Self%20Bald.jpg

After the orange cleared out with 1:17 to go...there were enough chickenhawk fans to be one of our typical saturday crowds...not even kidding...

Back