OSU vs #2 Hogs

Anxious to see if Holiday can follow up on his first start. If he shuts the Hogs down that’s a really good sign for our season

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Anxious to see if Holiday can follow up on his first start. If he shuts the Hogs down that’s a really good sign for our season

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Same on the flip side...if we can string together some hits and score some runs it bodes well for the rest of the season.

Was able to go to the game yesterday, and stayed over for most of the Hogs vs Beavers game that followed. Arkansas had a bunch of fans there. They were obnoxious as ever hanging over rails all over the outfield heckling the Oregon St players all through warmups and during the game. The Boys will be in for a tough environment tonight I’m sure.

Was able to go to the game yesterday, and stayed over for most of the Hogs vs Beavers game that followed. Arkansas had a bunch of fans there. They were obnoxious as ever hanging over rails all over the outfield heckling the Oregon St players all through warmups and during the game. The Boys will be in for a tough environment tonight I’m sure.
Sounds about right arky fans are tools

B2
Schubart slow roller to mound
Meola down swinging
--Josh does the thing where the inning is going so fast he calls time
LaSalle infield single to SS
Daugherty singles to LCF, out at 2nd trying to stretch to a double. Just stupid.

Last edited:
B3
Forsythe pops out to SS
Ehrhard singles up the middle
--picked off at first, oh my
Benge grounds out to SS

OSU has 2 defensive errors, 2 baserunning errors. Lucky that Holiday is on the mound

Last edited:
T4
Popout to Meola at 2b, nice catch on the run
Eharhard chases one down in the RCF gap
Lineout to RF, Benge makes the play

2 very well hit balls, but nice defense that inning

0-0

B4
Wulfert pops out to CF. His avg is at .130
Brueggeman down swinging
Schubart walks. Tygart not happy
Meola strikes out swinging, ball goes to backstop, out at 1st