OSU at #24 DBU

B2
1 out double down LF line. Tags on fly ball and goes to 3rd.....and a passed ball scores a run. Right through Daugherty's legs. Ruled a WP though. It was in the dirt I guess

Flyout to CF

3-0 after 2

Last edited:
And the Cowboys give them another run on a passed ball. Wow.

Edit - apparently it was ruled a wild pitch. Sure looked like the catcher should have stopped it. Ball went under him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will say Ou got to them in the middle innings. But they brought river ridings to shut them down. So maybe we can do the same. Although Ou still lost and gave up 11 runs but it was a grand Slam late.

I will say Ou got to them in the middle innings. But they brought river ridings to shut them down. So maybe we can do the same. Although Ou still lost and gave up 11 runs but it was a grand Slam late.

With the wind, if the guys can make contact they ought to be able to send a few out tonight.

Top 3
Forsythe grounds out to SS
Ortiz just misses HR/XBH and then gets a single. Great AB
Ehrhard down looking. Looked outside but whatever happened to fouling pitches off?
Benge down swinging

Top 3
Forsythe grounds out to SS
Ortiz just misses HR/XBH and then gets a single. Great AB
Ehrhard down looking. Looked outside but whatever happened to fouling pitches off?
Benge down swinging

That third strike on Ehrhard was a ball twice in the first for Bogusz. But to your point, gotta foul them off when you have two strikes.

B3
Bogusz still out there

Flyout to RF
Strikeout looking. Looked high.
Line drive to Schubart who just drops it. 2 bases
Double to the wall in RF, RBI
Strikeout swinging

4-0 DBU

I dont know why I bother watching baseball games. Same sh!t different day. Errors galore on our part, outnumbered only by our strikeouts.

Back