Missing Contributors!

any thoughts/notes/comments on the scrimmages this weekend? ready for some baseball!!

any thoughts/notes/comments on the scrimmages this weekend? ready for some baseball!!
Got word from my buddy who is friends with a coach on the staff. Said the following-

Entire infield should be all conference Meola will more than likely play 3rd.

McLean is being looked at in the Starting rotation/DH role.

Ehrhard will play CF, Schubert will play LF and still working on figuring out RF.

There are big talks about Schubert. Apparently McLean type power

If Meola can somewhat replicate McLean's defense, McLean as a starter/DH is a pretty good setup for the team IMO

If McLean is straight DHing instead of playing RF, that means Benge is playing lights out.

Schubert at LF & Erhard in CF, barring injuries makes sense. Schubert and Wulfert are big time new coming contributors.

I expect Wulfert to start at 3rd. Mendham at first to start. Brugge has been hitting well and is supposedly healthy for the first time. If he beats out Mendham that’d be huge.

Turley will definitely be in the rotation somewhere, I assumed DH, but I had McLean penciled in at RF.

If McLean is straight DHing instead of playing RF, that means Benge is playing lights out.

Schubert at LF & Erhard in CF, barring injuries makes sense. Schubert and Wulfert are big time new coming contributors.

I expect Wulfert to start at 3rd. Mendham at first to start. Brugge has been hitting well and is supposedly healthy for the first time. If he beats out Mendham that’d be huge.

Turley will definitely be in the rotation somewhere, I assumed DH, but I had McLean penciled in at RF.
I’ve heard Turkey hasn’t been lighting the world on fire from what I’ve heard, and good to hear on Wulfert hadn’t asked about him

Back