Malcolm Rodriguez

PistolsFiring

Saw him make a nice grab on an inside kick Saturday. Anybody know why he doesn’t seem to be getting the playing time he got last year? The Lions seemed to be impressed with his performance last year. This year he’s scarce. Any ideas?

Saw him make a nice grab on an inside kick Saturday. Anybody know why he doesn’t seem to be getting the playing time he got last year? The Lions seemed to be impressed with his performance last year. This year he’s scarce. Any ideas?

They drafted over him. They had one of the worst defenses in the NFL last year. They tried to upgrade every position

He’ll have nice career as a role player and fill in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I think he is settling into what he was always going to be. A special teams all star that will play well in limited snaps. Any linebacker drafted higher than him is going to eat his snaps. Just the nature of the business. People want returns on the amount of money they spend. They best player doesn't always play.

I think he is settling into what he was always going to be. A special teams all star that will play well in limited snaps. Any linebacker drafted higher than him is going to eat his snaps. Just the nature of the business. People want returns on the amount of money they spend. The best player doesn't always play.
And that is stupid.

Back