Houston at OSU

I think time will tell. Jacie still gets credit for the success last year. And she's had some challenges with injuries this year, no doubt. I think you also have to consider what Garzon is going through--with her family in danger in Israel. She isn't the same as last year, and understandably so.

BUT, in reality, most girl's basketball teams face injury problems. OU faced all kinds of problems (losing a ton of super seniors, pre-season injuries) and has been at or on top of the standings after a disastrous start. They play a tougher brand of basketball than we do.

The shoes and glam and all that stuff, girls in this generation love that and relate to it. Jacies takes selfies on her Instagram (not complaining). She's a players coach. The whole success of the program comes down to finding a way to make plays in the fourth quarter. More often than not in two seasons, they haven't. If they had won half the games they led in the 4th quarter, they'd have been a higher seed last year and at least in the mix this year.
The jab from me about shoes is related to social media accounts. During a game, i see tweets about HCJH shoes but not scoring updates, highlights, and the like. Just odd to me...

Although, i do need a couple of them kicks in my closet.:D

The jab from me about shoes is related to social media accounts. During a game, i see tweets about HCJH shoes but not scoring updates, highlights, and the like. Just odd to me...

Although, i do need a couple of them kicks in my closet.:D
Oh I get it--it's always a picture of her shoes and of her outfit as she walks in. It's one of those things that is cute when you're winning but a little annoying when you're not.

Ok is there any way this isn't Gusters? I know I said I wouldn't judge...but it seems fairly obvious.

Edit: also read a quote where she said she wasn't happy with Quincy Noble, and that's why she only played 23 minutes.

IMG_3848.jpeg

Last edited:
Ok is there any way this isn't Gusters? I know I said I wouldn't judge...but it seems fairly obvious.

Edit: also read a quote where she said she wasn't happy with Quincy Noble, and that's why she only played 23 minutes.

View attachment 3687
Honestly, I have only been to 3 games and watched a handful of others. But watching Gusters...turns her back to the basket on rebounding situations...like before or as the ball is hitting the rim. Hustles down the floor in general but not much intensity...ever.

Back