#11 Texas at OSU

Cowgirls need a quality win on the resume and this would be a great chance.

OSU 2-11 from the floor and down 14-5 late 1Q. Probably lucky not down more. Looks like a mismatch so far.

Who is the player Langerman with no hair? I have not seen her much and just wondered if that was a purposeful fashion thing or if it was the result of health issues?

If the cowgirls will settle down and play more under control and keep feeding Guster, we can win this thing. Got to stop the turnovers though or they’ll blow us out!

Who is the player Langerman with no hair? I have not seen her much and just wondered if that was a purposeful fashion thing or if it was the result of health issues?

If the cowgirls will settle down and play more under control and keep feeding Guster, we can win this thing. Got to stop the turnovers though or they’ll blow us out!
Transfer from Arkansas. She is from Oklahoma. Medical condition which causes bald spots, so she shaves it.

23-16 Texas on the boards. OSU is 1-4 from the line. Gusters has 0 rebounds. This girl needs to develop a beast mode.

Cowgirls fall 76-66. Tied the game in 3Q and had the lead down to four in 4Q but Texas immediately went on a run and took over both times.

Last edited:
Texas was obviously more athletic. Gusters overmatched in paint. Play ‘em 10 times, might win one. They’re just better. #35 for Texas is a star.

Whorn Coach Vic sideline antics and continual berating of the officials is just beyond the pale. I loathe that little sawed-off loud mouth. I would‘ve T‘d that SOB up. That said, it sure appeared to me that Texas was allowed to play way more physical than would be normally allowed.

If Hoyt wants to be a serious contender in the Big 12, she is going to have to recruit some post players. Or, she needs to hire someone who can work some magic on undersized players like the Suttons did with
IMac. Gusters is 6’5” and had one rebound today. That is embarrassing.

If Hoyt wants to be a serious contender in the Big 12, she is going to have to recruit some post players. Or, she needs to hire someone who can work some magic on undersized players like the Suttons did with
IMac. Gusters is 6’5” and had one rebound today. That is embarrassing.
I'm starting to question Gusters effort at times. She should be owning the paint on both end but doesn't very often.

Back