Format Change

BAOKBOB

First time poster. I think. Is there a way I can change the format of the screen. Hard for me to read the orange on black screen. Not sure if it is the text or just the black background. Thanks.

First time poster. I think. Is there a way I can change the format of the screen. Hard for me to read the orange on black screen. Not sure if it is the text or just the black background. Thanks.
Welcome! Thank you for the feedback. I believe using the tapatalk should alow you to change this. Unfortunately, it isn't possible to have a light/dark version of the site with the forum aoftware we use.

Thank you, @GratefulPoke for your response. I primarily access the site on my computer and really like the dark background, but also find the orange text difficult to read. Is it possible to keep the thread titles in orange but update the actual thread text to white? I think that might help with eye strain. If it is possible, I obviously don't speak for everyone, so maybe a poll would to help decide what to use.

Thank you, @GratefulPoke for your response. I primarily access the site on my computer and really like the dark background, but also find the orange text difficult to read. Is it possible to keep the thread titles in orange but update the actual thread text to white? I think that might help with eye strain. If it is possible, I obviously don't speak for everyone, so maybe a poll would to help decide what to use.
I would second this. I don't mind the dark background, but the orange text bothers my eyes. I would greatly prefer white text as the primary color for posts. I'm not that familiar with XenForo software. Maybe I have the option to change the color and I'm just missing it.

I would second this. I don't mind the dark background, but the orange text bothers my eyes. I would greatly prefer white text as the primary color for posts. I'm not that familiar with XenForo software. Maybe I have the option to change the color and I'm just missing it.
Thank you for your feedback. I will pose this question to our patreon supporters and see what their preferences are.

It appears there is a feature where I can create a second, toggle-able theme. I hope to get that up this weekend.

Another issue I don’t like has to do with h the Alerts. I start at the oldest alert and work my way to the top. After I read the first one and reload the list it indicates that I have already read others on the list that I haven’t read. For example, in the photo, I have not read the first one yet.
3A3313AD-1495-4488-BA90-2676C46B0CBB.png

Another issue I don’t like has to do with h the Alerts. I start at the oldest alert and work my way to the top. After I read the first one and reload the list it indicates that I have already read others on the list that I haven’t read. For example, in the photo, I have not read the first one yet.
View attachment 1132
That is normal function for the alert system and cannot be adjusted. The alerts should still be there to click through though and it appears it is based on your screenshot.

Back