B7

single off of 3B glove to left
Pinch runner in for Texas
FC to 2B, runner on 1st
K swinging
Grounded to SS

end of 7

3rd straight games of extras

To be really good in college softball requires the ability to hit a HR or two in tight games like this. Cowgirls don't have that.

I’ve seen slumps before. I’ve never seen an entire team go ice cold at the same time.

And agree with @OKPokeU we don’t have that Show, Febrey one swing game changer this year.

B8

Pinch hitter for tex
K swinging
Single to SS
Single up the middle, runners on 1st and 2nd
Grounded to 1B unassisted, runners on 2nd and 3rd
Walked bases loaded
Single up the middle RBI

Ball game

To be really good in college softball requires the ability to hit a HR or two in tight games like this. Cowgirls don't have that.
I’ve seen slumps before. I’ve never seen an entire team go ice cold at the same time.

And agree with @OKPokeU we don’t have that Show, Febrey one swing game changer this year.

to be a really good in softball it requires to get timely hits when you have runners in scoring position more than just hitting home runs.

Feel for Kilfoyl….she pitched well! Defense didn’t help her. Offense was shut out again albeit Mac Morgan pitched well for texas. Texas was just the better team today. Still everything in front of us…but safe to say the hunt to win the conference is over

Feel for Kilfoyl….she pitched well! Defense didn’t help her. Offense was shut out again albeit Mac Morgan pitched well for texas. Texas was just the better team today. Still everything in front of us…but safe to say the hunt to win the conference is over
There is a chance we aren’t who we thought we were

Back