2023 OSU Football Schedule

Smells like the off-season in here.

sup-whats-up.gif

Is nobody else stunned to see ZERO games in Texas? I'm a little shocked that we didn't get a single traditional B12 Texas matchup. It kind of feels like being relegated to the kids table at Thanksgiving, and made me wish for an SEC invite more than I ever have before.

I worried about the Texas and Big 12 North schools teaming up to push OSU out of the limelight, and that appears to be happening. Concerned about recruiting after losing anyone good to the portal, clocking in the 500th ranked class, and now zero visibility in Texas.

On the flipside, wow what an easy schedule. It's almost as easy as Georgia's schedule next year. Anything less than 9-3 would really be inexcusable, so watch Gundy go 8-4 and claim some major turnaround.

We’ve played Texas for the last time outside of maybe this year’s title game (I had a little trouble typing that) or a future bowl game. I’ll never go to another game in Lubbock again VEC so I couldn’t care less about that game because they’re by far the worst fans in the conference. Plus how much recruiting territory is there in BFE Texas to miss out on? I’m happy to be heading to UH, closest drive for me to any conference game and they have good fans. TCU probably whips us and Baylor who knows… I’m cool with the schedule.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will seating be reduced on the north side of the stadium this season due to construction? Trying to figure out what to make of this chart and seating availability.

1676050438276.png

Will seating be reduced on the north side of the stadium this season due to construction? Trying to figure out what to make of this chart and seating availability.

View attachment 72
I rec'd an email saying something to the effect that North isnt available yet but secure Soutside to get a "spot"?

I am in the car right now. When I get back, I will look at that again and copy it here. Unless someone else has that info.

View attachment 72

"Currently, you will be able to purchase season tickets on the west and south sides of Boone Pickens Stadium. If you are interested in north side season tickets, the best path is to purchase your most preferred west or south side locations now. You will then be entered into the seat upgrade process in POSSE Priority in late spring or early summer. This will allow you to select from the best available north side options before those who have not purchased season tickets yet."
I am guessing there will be some reduction if they are encouraging folks to start with selection on the southside to get in line before anyone that hasn't purchased at all. So, those that wait for North to open up will be at the end of the line.
IDK...

Back