Trump 2024 Run Thread

Yeah his posting history on 2 sites says unbiased.
Drunk Happy Hour GIF

NMás journalist and CBS News contributor Enrique Acevedo asked Trump: "You say they've weaponized the Justice Department, they weaponized the FBI. Would you do the same if you're reelected?"

"Well, he's unleashed something that everybody, we've all known about this for a hundred years," Trump said, apparently in reference to President Biden and his administration. "We've watched other countries do it and, in some cases, effective and in other cases, the country's overthrown or it's been totally ineffective. But we've watched this for a long time, and it's not unique, but it's unique for the United States. Yeah. If they do this and they've already done it, but if they want to follow through on this, yeah, it could certainly happen in reverse. It could certainly happen in reverse. What they've done is they've released the genie out of the box."

The former president claimed prosecutors have "done indictments in order to win an election," and then suggested that if he is president, he could indict someone who is beating him "very badly."

"They call it weaponization, and the people aren't going to stand for it," Trump said. "But yeah. they have done something that allows the next party. I mean, if somebody — if I happen to be president and I see somebody who's doing well and beating me very badly, I say, 'Go down and indict them.' Mostly what that would be, you know, they would be out of business. They'd be out, they'd be out of the election."

NMás journalist and CBS News contributor Enrique Acevedo asked Trump: "You say they've weaponized the Justice Department, they weaponized the FBI. Would you do the same if you're reelected?"

"Well, he's unleashed something that everybody, we've all known about this for a hundred years," Trump said, apparently in reference to President Biden and his administration. "We've watched other countries do it and, in some cases, effective and in other cases, the country's overthrown or it's been totally ineffective. But we've watched this for a long time, and it's not unique, but it's unique for the United States. Yeah. If they do this and they've already done it, but if they want to follow through on this, yeah, it could certainly happen in reverse. It could certainly happen in reverse. What they've done is they've released the genie out of the box."

The former president claimed prosecutors have "done indictments in order to win an election," and then suggested that if he is president, he could indict someone who is beating him "very badly."

"They call it weaponization, and the people aren't going to stand for it," Trump said. "But yeah. they have done something that allows the next party. I mean, if somebody — if I happen to be president and I see somebody who's doing well and beating me very badly, I say, 'Go down and indict them.' Mostly what that would be, you know, they would be out of business. They'd be out, they'd be out of the election."

Not really a surprise he thinks this way.

Heck he ran his campaign the first time on a promise to lock up his opponent in the general election once elected.

Roseanne Barr was featured on stage in the latest Trump Rally in Florida and...well it was interesting. At one point she just begins screaming into the mic...nonstop.

Wearing a cowboy hat, the former “Roseanne” star showed attendees a jacket she said her friend had made for the Wednesday event in Hialeah, Florida.

It depicted the former president as a matador, riding a bull draped with an American flag.

“Trump is the MAGAdor,” she said. “Yeah, and that’s that deep state bull.”

She referenced her 2012 presidential campaign, noting that one of her platforms was to “outlaw bullshit,” then led the crowd to chant about “deep state bullshit.”

“WE WANT TRUMP THE MAGADOR TO KILL THAT GODDAMN BULL,” she shouted. “END THE BULLSHIT, KILL THAT GODDAMN BULL!”

A couple of prominent Republicans were among the social media users reacting to the wild moment.

Roseanne Barr was featured on stage in the latest Trump Rally in Florida and...well it was interesting. At one point she just begins screaming into the mic...nonstop.

Wearing a cowboy hat, the former “Roseanne” star showed attendees a jacket she said her friend had made for the Wednesday event in Hialeah, Florida.

It depicted the former president as a matador, riding a bull draped with an American flag.

“Trump is the MAGAdor,” she said. “Yeah, and that’s that deep state bull.”

She referenced her 2012 presidential campaign, noting that one of her platforms was to “outlaw bullshit,” then led the crowd to chant about “deep state bullshit.”

“WE WANT TRUMP THE MAGADOR TO KILL THAT GODDAMN BULL,” she shouted. “END THE BULLSHIT, KILL THAT GODDAMN BULL!”

A couple of prominent Republicans were among the social media users reacting to the wild moment.

Stark raving mad is apparently infectious!
Just representing what Trump represents.

Trump Compares Political Foes To ‘Vermin’ On Veterans Day—Echoing Nazi Propaganda

Trump made a “pledge” to “root out the Communists, Marxists, Fascists, and Radical Left Thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our country” in a Truth Social post Saturday “in honor of our great Veterans on Veteran’s Day.”

Trump accused the groups of doing “anything possible to destroy America, and the American Dream,” adding that “the threat from outside forces is far less sinister, dangerous, and grave, than the threat from within.”

He repeated the phrasing at a rally in New Hampshire later Saturday, referring to “the radical left thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our country” and declaring “the real threat is not from the radical right, the real threat is from the radical left.”

The former president’s incendiary rhetoric invokes a term frequently used by Nazis to dehumanize Jews, including a 1939 quote attributed to Hitler: “This vermin must be destroyed. The Jews are our sworn enemies,” he told the Czech foreign minister, according to historical accounts.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/sarado...-day-echoing-nazi-propaganda/?sh=7bb5c1857229

Back