Trump 2024 Run Thread

Maybe when he's president he will start his on television and paper companies. Maybe start a new cabinet-Department of the Media and have them only put out information he approves of.
You say this sarcastically but do we really think there aren’t some in his camp who will push for something like this. Certainly not cabinet level but is it really that inconceivable for them?

you can´t make this $h!t up...

Trump challenges Biden to a cognitive test but confuses the name of the doctor who tested him apnews

WASHINGTON (AP) — Donald Trump on Saturday night suggested President Joe Biden “should have to take a cognitive test,” only to confuse who administered the test to him in the next sentence.

The former president and presumptive Republican nominee referred to Texas Republican Rep. Ronny Jackson, who was the White House physician for part of his presidency, as “Ronny Johnson.” The moment came as Trump was questioning Biden’s mental acuity, something he often does on the campaign trail and social media.

“He doesn’t even know what the word ‘inflation’ means. I think he should take a cognitive test like I did,” the former president said of Biden during a speech at a convention of Turning Point Action in Detroit.

Seconds later, he continued, “Doc Ronny Johnson. Does everyone know Ronny Johnson, congressman from Texas? He was the White House doctor, and he said I was the healthiest president, he feels, in history, so I liked him very much indeed immediately.”

you can´t make this $h!t up...

Trump challenges Biden to a cognitive test but confuses the name of the doctor who tested him apnews

WASHINGTON (AP) — Donald Trump on Saturday night suggested President Joe Biden “should have to take a cognitive test,” only to confuse who administered the test to him in the next sentence.

The former president and presumptive Republican nominee referred to Texas Republican Rep. Ronny Jackson, who was the White House physician for part of his presidency, as “Ronny Johnson.” The moment came as Trump was questioning Biden’s mental acuity, something he often does on the campaign trail and social media.

“He doesn’t even know what the word ‘inflation’ means. I think he should take a cognitive test like I did,” the former president said of Biden during a speech at a convention of Turning Point Action in Detroit.

Seconds later, he continued, “Doc Ronny Johnson. Does everyone know Ronny Johnson, congressman from Texas? He was the White House doctor, and he said I was the healthiest president, he feels, in history, so I liked him very much indeed immediately.”

He’s such a motor mouth he either doesn’t take time to think before he speaks, OR he’s suffering from dementia or Alzheimer’s.

You say this sarcastically but do we really think there aren’t some in his camp who will push for something like this. Certainly not cabinet level but is it really that inconceivable for them?

Oh it's not. I'm a little surprised it isn't something he's said publicly and his handlers have had to explain its not something he really means.

100% just pulling things out his a@@ now

Trump falsely claims almost all new jobs under Biden have gone to ‘illegal aliens’​

Former President Donald Trump, who has promised to conduct mass deportations if he is elected to a second term in November, continued his angry rhetoric about illegal immigration at a campaign rally in Nevada in early June.

“Virtually 100% of the new jobs under Biden have also gone to illegal aliens,” Trump said.

Facts First: Trump’s claim that nearly all the new jobs under Biden have gone to immigrants, whether or not they are allowed to legally work in the US is false. The number of US-born workers increased about 3.5% between May 2021, just after Biden took office, and last month, though it did decline 0.2% over the past year, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

It’s true that the number of foreign-born workers has increased at a much faster rate – 20% – than the rate for native-born workers during Biden’s presidency, but that doesn’t mean that the native-born are not getting jobs. Also, many economists credit the influx of immigrant workers as a main reason the US labor market has remained strong, and the unemployment rates for both immigrants and US-born workers remain low by historical standards.

First, two caveats: We don’t know how Trump is defining illegal aliens, specifically whether he’s including people who may have entered the country illegally but now have work permits. The Bureau of Labor Statistics collects data on foreign-born workers, which it defines as people who were born outside the US and neither of whose parents was a US citizen. The category covers legally-admitted immigrants including those who have become naturalized citizens, undocumented immigrants, refugees and temporary residents such as students and temporary workers, but the data doesn’t specify the groups into which people fall.

Getting back to the claim: One of the major themes of Trump’s presidential campaigns has been that undocumented immigrants are destroying America.

Here’s what the Bureau of Labor Statistics data show: Some 130.4 million native-born people were employed in May. That’s an increase of nearly 4.5 million since May 2021, shortly after Biden took office, though it’s down nearly 300,000 from May 2023. (The data is not seasonally adjusted, so we must look at the same month in each year for an accurate comparison. In January 2021, about 123 million native-born people were employed.)

Roughly 30.9 million foreign-born people held jobs in May, up 5.1 million from May 2021 and 637,000 since May 2023. (In January 2021, 25.3 million of the foreign-born were employed.)

Dang, if only there was a higher power you could put your faith and trust in as you have been instructed to do

Trump will save Christianity.....this ISN'T politics anymore...not sure what t is ..but it isn't politics
1000002134.png

It is a cult.
64% of Americans identify as Christian...~220 MILLION people ..but Trump needs to save it ?

And is he saving it just here in the US or do those Korean, Chinese, Russian, Italian, Immigrants who are Christians from South America know Donald is driving their religion ??

64% of Americans identify as Christian...~220 MILLION people ..but Trump needs to save it ?

And is he saving it just here in the US or do those Korean, Chinese, Russian, Italian, Immigrants from South America know Donald is driving their religion ??
Mel Brooks Morons GIF

It is a cult.
When was the last time Trump went to church other than to give a campaign speech?
How is he in a good position to save Christianity when he said in 2015, "Why do I have to repent or ask for forgiveness if I am not making mistakes?" It seems Trump hasn't heard that we all sin. It does sound like something a cult leader would say.

Back