ryan walters

You guys are going it all the wrong way.

If you want to irritate Ryan Walters, decry all of the political attacks on him as homophobic and demand that legislators of all sexual orientations be allowed to serve.

OSDE attempts to deprive schools of rollover funds for safety, security enhancements despite previously promising them kfor

OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) — The Oklahoma State Department of Education is attempting to take away certain funds the state legislature allotted school districts to make security enhancements after the Uvalde shooting, even though OSDE’s website said districts would be able to keep the money—until lawmakers began asking questions.

Now, numerous Republican lawmakers are calling for State Superintendent Ryan Walters to be held accountable, with at least one of them calling for Walters to be impeached for the first time.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Let's be clear" <- How you know Ryan is about to lie his azz off.
Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
@GratefulPoke Thanks for the azzist. I'll be more careful with my words as I readjust back to forum rules vs FB rules.

@GratefulPoke Thanks for the azzist. I'll be more careful with my words as I readjust back to forum rules vs FB rules.

Np. Swearing is ok, even encouraged in the AV. But we try to keep the free boards, including the Politics board clean.

Kit Fairchild, an Independent, gave an interesting commentary concerning Ryan Walters and why Oklahoma politics is the way it is. He blames it on corruption and gerrymandering. Somehow gerrymandering needs to be outlawed so the ruling party doesn't get to pick its voters.

Well so much for that. McCall is refusing to move forward with anything unless McBride can get 51 Republican signatures.

Like I wrote before Walters will be given free reign to do as he damn well pleases as long as Republicans don't get defeated a lot in the November election from openly supporting Walters. It might also work if Walters starts losing many millions over civil lawsuits.

Back