Rising is a game time decision

UteHubAdmin

Sounds like Cam Rising's hand injury may have had a setback during practice this week. I wonder if he's able to grip the ball. Our freshman QB is extremely talented, but hasn't been in a situation like this before. ....or is it all just Whittingham gamesmanship?

Sounds like Cam Rising's hand injury may have had a setback during practice this week. I wonder if he's able to grip the ball. Our freshman QB is extremely talented, but hasn't been in a situation like this before. ....or is it all just Whittingham gamesmanship?
Is HCKW the type to play gamesmanship? Honestly asking.

What happened to the kid who stepped in at QB last year? I thought he was a freshman?

I for one have seen too many back up QBs have career games at BPS.

I know we’ve turned a corner as a program and are sustained and those days should be behind us but still.
He might, but he appears to be an athletic young that has actually play qb before. Our kryptonite seems to be the 129 lb freshman with multiple health factors

I didn’t watch that game & come to the conclusion that there was any QB to blame for that L who wasn’t wearing orange & black.
And there were 2.

Back