Red Raiders in Stillwater

Yea but what am I supposed to do with my Sunday afternoon? 😄
Bored The Breakfast Club GIF

Tech qualified for the last spot for the big XII tournament…Baylor couldn’t catch up mathematically. There’s no incentive for them to play so they mailed it in. They’re done with conference play after today. Sucks for us, but probably good for them

Tech qualified for the last spot for the big XII tournament…Baylor couldn’t catch up mathematically. There’s no incentive for them to play so they mailed it in. They’re done with conference play after today. Sucks for us, but probably good for them
We shouldnot have allowed that. Remember when Tom Belza dropped that pop up and cost us making the tournament. You think tech would have let us not play.

Yep they had no incentive to play. I was scratching my head about no DH yesterday when OU/Baylor did to avoid weather today.

Reminds of when the old Baylor coach would cancel upon any sight/threat of raindrops
I don’t think Steve Smith and Baylor ever played more than two games during his last four trips to Stillwater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He was always my LEAST FAVORITE COACH OF ALL OUR BIG 12 OPPONENTS! I got a good chuckle when he was let go by Baylor!!! 😝

To me that's not an excuse. Play the games that are scheduled. The Big 12 should not allow this. Football teams still show up, basketball teams still show up even when their fate is decided.

Back