RBY to the CWC!!

d22a566a0fa90a0e41f45b69fe8e8390.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd like to hear what people think this will do for the team. I know he has a great folkstyle resume, but Daton and Gilman are already there. How does this play into recruiting? As an outsider, it looks like Taylor just wants to stack talent, and he is serious about making the wrestling map run through Stillwater.

I'd like to hear what people think this will do for the team. I know he has a great folkstyle resume, but Daton and Gilman are already there. How does this play into recruiting? As an outsider, it looks like Taylor just wants to stack talent, and he is serious about making the wrestling map run through Stillwater.
This is big for the team as it is another elite wrestler that the lower weight guys have to work with day in and day out. Troy Spratley is gonna be a problem this season with adding the guys he now has to work with imo. It will help multiple guys as they will be in the room working with them all the time.

Someone mentioned Team Mexico moving their RTC to Stillwater. Interesting concept. Could be a new pipeline possibility? Maybe wrestling is gaining traction over boxing down there? Hoping Yormack gets involved with big 12 wrestling and spruces it back up nationally. Big 10 has run away with the money, glory, recruits and marketing

Someone mentioned Team Mexico moving their RTC to Stillwater. Interesting concept. Could be a new pipeline possibility? Maybe wrestling is gaining traction over boxing down there? Hoping Yormack gets involved with big 12 wrestling and spruces it back up nationally. Big 10 has run away with the money, glory, recruits and marketing
Luchidors?

Back