Jury rules Trump did sexually abuse E Jean Carroll in civil rape trial, ordered to pay her $2 million

Polds4OSU

Marshall
A Manhattan federal jury found that Donald Trump sexually abused E. Jean Carroll in a luxury department store dressing room in the spring of 1996.

The jury found him liable for battery in Carroll’s civil trial against him, based on that sexual assault claim.

Carroll also sued Trump for defamation related to a 2022 statement he made denying Carroll’s allegations.

A jury in Manhattan federal court found that Donald Trump should pay about $2 million in damages to E. Jean Carroll for her civil battery claim.

Trump may have to pay more in damages if the jury finds that he also defamed Carroll. Defamation is the second claim in Carroll’s lawsuit against Trump.

It was $2 million for the sexual battery and $3million for defamation and punitive damages.

Total verdict was $5 million.

"Waiting for a jury decision on a False Accusation where I, despite being a current political candidate and leading all others in both parties, am not allowed to speak or defend myself, even as hard nosed reporters scream questions about this case at me. In the meantime, the other side has a book falsely accusing me of Rape, & is working with the press. I will therefore not speak until after the trial, but will appeal the Unconstitutional silencing of me, as a candidate, no matter the outcome!"

He had an opportunity to testify and defend himself.

And apparently he thinks a civil suit for defamation in federal court by a private individual is an unconstitutional violation of his First Amendment rights.

And in his 2016 campaign he called for making it easier for people to sue for defamation.

This guy is a whiny little biotch with no grasp on what the Constitution actually is, does, or says.

"Waiting for a jury decision on a False Accusation where I, despite being a current political candidate and leading all others in both parties, am not allowed to speak or defend myself, even as hard nosed reporters scream questions about this case at me. In the meantime, the other side has a book falsely accusing me of Rape, & is working with the press. I will therefore not speak until after the trial, but will appeal the Unconstitutional silencing of me, as a candidate, no matter the outcome!"

And apparently he thinks a civil suit for defamation in federal court by a private individual is an unconstitutional violation of his First Amendment rights.

And in his 2016 campaign he called for making it easier for people to sue for defamation.

This guy is a whiny little biotch with no grasp on what the Constitution actually is, does, or says.
It really does come down to:
Things I like and benefit me = constitutional
Things I don't like and don't benefit me = unconstitutional

I go back and forth that he knows but also knows his supporters are the know nothing whiny biotches or none of them know and they are all whiny biotches. It’s really a tossup for me.

I go back and forth that he knows but also knows his supporters are the know nothing whiny biotches or none of them know and they are all whiny biotches. It’s really a tossup for me.
If he knows and still whines, he’s even more of a whiny little biotch.

That’s for most people too.
There are policies that I don’t like, but are clearly constitutional.

There are policies I personally would like to see implemented, but know that would be unconstitutional so I don’t advocate for them.

There are policies that I don’t like, but are clearly constitutional.

There are policies I personally would like to see implemented, but know that would be unconstitutional so I don’t advocate for them.
I completely agree and saying most was hyperbole. But it does seem to be a lot.

I voted for Trump twice. I enjoyed the way he shook crap up in his first term, I think it was actually good for us and a well needed break from the stale coffee our presidential options had become. I was never a “Trumper” and was fairly embarrassed by much of his antics and the way many of his fanatical supporters became. I was so disgusted by the actions of the Democrats behavior over his 4 years in office and the fact that Biden was such a horrible option that I voted for Trump again but with many reservations, knowing either right or wrong he’d probably be indicted for something or other during a second term. I always knew Trump was a petulant d-bag in his personal life, but after getting his ass completely kicked in the election ( Nobody stole nuthin!) and his treasonous actions afterwards I became completely anti-Trump. His actions towards these proceedings and the subsequent verdicts just solidify what a vile human being he is. I still see way too many people excusing and ignoring his behavior, I honestly, honestly just don’t get it! There’s a narcissistic side to any politician or they wouldn’t consider running for any office, but we definitely deserve and should expect better than this guy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well we know one thing for sure. He still doing this kind of crap per this WH Staff and former Press Sec

Stephanie Grisham, who served as White House press secretary under Donald Trump, said she witnessed the then-president’s sexual harassment firsthand.
She told CNN that she had to try to protect one staffer in particular who Trump would request accompany him on trips.
“He one time had one of my other deputies bring her back so that they could look at her ass, is what he said to him,” Grisham said. “I sat down and talked to her at one point, asked her if she was uncomfortable. I tried everything I could to ensure she was never alone with him.”
Grisham said she spoke to various chiefs of staff, including Mark Meadows, about Trump’s behavior.
“I think, at the end of the day, what could they do other than go in there and say, ‘This isn’t good, Sir’?” she said. “Donald Trump will do what Donald Trump wants to do.”
Grisham’s comments came hours after a civil jury found the former president liable for sexual abuse and defamation in a lawsuit brought by writer E. Jean Carroll.
Grisham said Trump would often comment on people’s looks and speculate about cosmetic surgery.
“But with this one staffer, it was really bad, to the point that I was extremely uncomfortable,” she said, adding that all senior White House staffers at the time knew about the situation.
“I did everything I could to keep her off of trips actually, and to stay with her if she was with him alone because I was really nervous about what could happen,” Grisham added.
She did not name the staffer. Grisham has recounted the details before, including in her book.
Critics slammed Grisham for failing to take stronger action and for writing a book about it afterward.
“I frankly see no redeeming quality in this woman or any of the Trump accomplices who now want to clear their names and want to make a buck,” CNN political commentator Ana Navarro said earlier.

The fact that he doesnt know the difference is nothing new for him

Tuberville says Trump liable verdict in E. Jean Carroll case ‘makes me want to vote for him twice’​

Tuberville thought the three branches of government was the house, the senate, and the executive.

I want to say we deserve better representation than we have but I am not sure we do.

I voted for Trump twice. I enjoyed the way he shook crap up in his first term, I think it was actually good for us and a well needed break from the stale coffee our presidential options had become. I was never a “Trumper” and was fairly embarrassed by much of his antics and the way many of his fanatical supporters became. I was so disgusted by the actions of the Democrats behavior over his 4 years in office and the fact that Biden was such a horrible option that I voted for Trump again but with many reservations, knowing either right or wrong he’d probably be indicted for something or other during a second term. I always knew Trump was a petulant d-bag in his personal life, but after getting his ass completely kicked in the election ( Nobody stole nuthin!) and his treasonous actions afterwards I became completely anti-Trump. His actions towards these proceedings and the subsequent verdicts just solidify what a vile human being he is. I still see way too many people excusing and ignoring his behavior, I honestly, honestly just don’t get it! There’s a narcissistic side to any politician or they wouldn’t consider running for any office, but we definitely deserve and should expect better than this guy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My wife voted for Trump in the first election "To shake things up". She instantly regretted it and I've given her crap about it to this very day.

Back