WSJ: What’s Missing in the Trump Indictment

Again, the purpose is to extend the limits for absconders who are purposefully trying to evade the statutes of limitations. That cannot be claimed here. I guess we’ll see when Trump’s lawyers move for dismissal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You’re stating several broad legal conclusions as determinative facts with citing or referring to the explicit language or citing court authority Interpreting the statute in question.

Just saying….

You’re stating several broad legal conclusions as determinative facts with citing or referring to the explicit language or citing court authority Interpreting the statute in question.

Just saying….

I’ve slept at a Holiday Inn Express…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m not an attorney. I’m also not a pharmacist. So I’ll tread lightly here

Trump just filed suit against his former attorney for $500MM claiming that Cohen broke attorney-client privilege. I know we haven’t seen evidence/gj testimony but Isn’t that basically an admission that Cohen is telling the truth? If not wouldn’t he have included defamation in his complaint?

I’m not an attorney. I’m also not a pharmacist. So I’ll tread lightly here

Trump just filed suit against his former attorney for $500MM claiming that Cohen broke attorney-client privilege. I know we haven’t seen evidence/gj testimony but Isn’t that basically an admission that Cohen is telling the truth? If not wouldn’t he have included defamation in his complaint?
I think defamation is part of that claim.

I know the suit includes a claim that he broke a separate NDA in addition to attorney-client privilege (which isn’t absolute and has several “outs”) that was signed as well.

Back