Harris 2024 election thread

Sending me Politifact is like sending me something from any major news network. The Hill is another winner...........I'm not letting the media white wash my news, they all 75% work for Pfizer and 25% for all other adverstisers. News from them is written by pharma, not journalists.
cant-handle-the-truth.gif

Some of Bidens accomplishments:
  • Better access to "affordable" (for this country, anyhow) healthcare. All time lows of uninsured Americans
  • Salary increases are finally outpacing inflation, and unemployment below 4% (still not where we need to be, though). Mostly for lower wage earning Americans.
  • After a historic rise in his first 2 years, cost of living is finally down to pre-pandemic levels
  • Record spending on green energy initiatives (you may find this as a negative, though)
  • Violent crimes and homicides have seen a historic drop (despite what Fox tells you to scare you)
  • Stock market seems to love Biden
  • Student loan forgiveness (still needs a ton of work, but this is a good start)
  • CHIPS act might be his single biggest accomplishment, closely followed by
  • Infrastructure bill
  • Working towards decriminalizing marijuana and rescheduling it
  • A border bill that was killed because Trump didn't want to make him look good
Thats all I got. Excited to hear why I'm wrong
America is producing more oil than ever before. That may or may not be an accomplishment depending on your views but if someone was to say Biden "Declared all out war on energy exploration and replacement with Electric by 2035.............really!? NFW" it would prove that statement false.

If you believe Trumps' sexual missteps have been far worse than Bidens', then logic would suggest you're also a pedophile, which makes you somewhat irredeemable when speaking about anothers' sexual procliveties.
Over the last few years, those that have been calling other people pedophiles have been the ones turning out to be the pedophiles. interesting isn’t it.

Some of Bidens accomplishments:
  • Better access to "affordable" (for this country, anyhow) healthcare. All time lows of uninsured Americans
  • Salary increases are finally outpacing inflation, and unemployment below 4% (still not where we need to be, though). Mostly for lower wage earning Americans.
  • After a historic rise in his first 2 years, cost of living is finally down to pre-pandemic levels
  • Record spending on green energy initiatives (you may find this as a negative, though)
  • Violent crimes and homicides have seen a historic drop (despite what Fox tells you to scare you)
  • Stock market seems to love Biden
  • Student loan forgiveness (still needs a ton of work, but this is a good start)
  • CHIPS act might be his single biggest accomplishment, closely followed by
  • Infrastructure bill
  • Working towards decriminalizing marijuana and rescheduling it
  • A border bill that was killed because Trump didn't want to make him look good
Thats all I got. Excited to hear why I'm wrong
Well then, there's one thing you wrote that I both believe in and promote and that's legal marijuana as medicine.

I'm in the energy business and one thing I can tell you is the value of crude oil goes up when scarce and goes down when plentiful. I like option #2 as a consumer and option #1 as a seller. Democrats have always been in power during oil booms for one overreaching reason, scarcity.

I place negative value on Climate Change and I don't subscribe to the use of trillions we don't have to follow rules no other country will.

Stock markets also loved Trump, not negative or positive

Affordable health care? Have you seen the premiums?

Student loan forgiveness is a government hand out, disagree with this on its face. Pandering, plain and simple

My salary increases have not kept up with inflation, congrats on yours if you have increased it at least 20% in the past 3 years. Again, from my perspective, yours could be different. But if it was, would you have more $'s to spend on discretionary income? That would be nice too.

I'm for less government, as little as is possible. Why? Because reliance on the US Gov't to make good desision for me and my family is never something I want to bet on. Just protect the f'in borders, should be simple but involves lots of people.

We have totally different views politically, that's alright with me. We're faced with choices that may not be the best but will have but I'm not voting for the shortest midget, I like the taller one.

Trumps Accomplishments (He laid it out, then knocked most of them down):
* He paid attention to the border and began building the wall.

Paid attention but only if it was politically beneficial to do so ..as soon as it became politically beneficial to ignore fixing the border that is 100% what Trump did and proudly proclaimed across social media and TV to blame him for killing the bi-partisan border bill the Border Patrol was begging for and that was co authored by an Oklahoma Republican and even went as far to say the reason he didn't want it to go through because it was politically beneficial to Biden

Trump doesn't care about the border and there is your proof of that. He cares about what will get him votes

Trump doesn't care about the border and there is your proof of that. He cares about what will get him votes.
This leads to the question of what policies does he push when votes no longer matter to him? When he no longer needs to pander to his base and pretend to be for them.

First, I have voted for 2 Democrats for President, Clinton (the fondler) and Clinton (second term)...........so if Biden cured cancer I would vote for him, if he hadn't crapped the bed and arguably his pants during the debate. I had also already suspected he had lost a step already, then I found out your party lied to me, even promoted "deep fakes" and told us to not believe our lying eyes.

Trumps Accomplishments (He laid it out, then knocked most of them down):
* He paid attention to the border and began building the wall. Numbers prove illegal border crossings were down during his administration.
* Put American first, keep the $'s in the country. Car manufacturing took it on the chin and moved back into the US for the first time since Clinton.
* Unwound from war while Biden promoted war.
* Middle class tax breaks that not only sounded good on the surface but actually appeared when I paid taxes each of those years. I pay $8k more today in federal taxes for the same income.
* US Energy independence, drill! Biden only robs the SPR for oil ahead of his debate and now must replace it at far higher prices than the values present when it was removed. Trump admin was the last fill up before Biden
* Used import tarriffs to combat Chinese products from flooding the market w/o reprocussions
* NATO members finally paid the share of the costs they originally agreed
* Iran was broke, now they aren't and have been using their $250billion gift from Biden to fund their war on Israel. They must be brough to heel again because they want us all dead, including you! I know this because it's what they say repeatedly w/o aplogy.

Just a few Trump accomplishments that leaped to mind from this Independent voter

Trump wound down war?? The War in Afghanistan lasted 20 years. 2001-2021...Trump was POTUS from 2016-2020....every single year he was in office the US was at war

Oil production under Biden has set all time records and outpace Trump .so it is a positive for Trump but it's a negative when it was exceeded with Biden ??

Import tariffs raised prices to US consumers and was one of the driving forces behind inflation

Please tell me you forgot Trump straight up telling US Farmers to suck it up over higher prices because of his tariffs

Trump: Farmers will understand if they get hurt in China trade spat

Last edited:
Pretty sure the answer is, Not in the USA, possibly Australia maybe...............I don't give a rats a$$ who they hire as President
Pretty sure you are wrong.

Also pretty sure that the wild opinions of insular people are what most people don't give a rats a$$ about. Like a kid who has watched 8 man football for a decade trying to tell people how the game should be played.

I don't think any of us are going to tell you where we live....
GIF by Crave

Dude is going off..seems like Dems may get their turn at some pulpits on Sundays now too

Reverend Terry K Anderson from Houston’s Lilly Grove Missionary Baptist Church explains how a sleeping giant has been awakened…

He’s “all in” for Kamala Harris 2024 🇺🇸

Vice President Harris: Donald Trump has been talking a big game about securing our border, but as my friend Quavo would say, he does not walk it like he talks it. Our administration worked on the most significant border security bill in decades. It was all set to pass, but at the last minute, Trump directed Republicans to vote it down because he thought it would help him win an election. Which goes to show, Donald Trump does not care about border security. He only cares about himself

Sending me Politifact is like sending me something from any major news network. The Hill is another winner...........I'm not letting the media white wash my news, they all 75% work for Pfizer and 25% for all other adverstisers. News from them is written by pharma, not journalists.
Then what do you do? Do you monitor InfoWars and Natural News every day and love taking them seriously? If you ask me, you might as well monitor the Onion and might even learn more by taking it seriously, instead.

Vice President Harris: Donald Trump has been talking a big game about securing our border, but as my friend Quavo would say, he does not walk it like he talks it. Our administration worked on the most significant border security bill in decades. It was all set to pass, but at the last minute, Trump directed Republicans to vote it down because he thought it would help him win an election. Which goes to show, Donald Trump does not care about border security. He only cares about himself
It's funny that we both feel like we get the answers we need from trusted sources to make an informed decision, yet we come to totally different conclusions. Seems the same thing happens again when we lose a game, some diehard Poke fans want to fire Gundy while others are incredulous believing Gundy to be the Poke Prophet. Same with politics and most things

Y'all know where I stand on this election, I've stated my case and provided commentary. Seems like a small group of liberals who will blindly follow their leader (Party not Person) on this sub so y'all enjoy the chit chat here, fall camp is here and I seem to be a group of one here lol!

It's funny that we both feel like we get the answers we need from trusted sources to make an informed decision, yet we come to totally different conclusions. Seems the same thing happens again when we lose a game, some diehard Poke fans want to fire Gundy while others are incredulous believing Gundy to be the Poke Prophet. Same with politics and most things

Y'all know where I stand on this election, I've stated my case and provided commentary. Seems like a small group of liberals who will blindly follow their leader (Party not Person) on this sub so y'all enjoy the chit chat here, fall camp is here and I seem to be a group of one here lol!
Yeah, it is always the person posting who feels he is "taking a stand" while it is people who disagree who are given a label and told they are "blindly following."

My way of looking at it is you have said a bunch of things that are batsh!# crazy and not a single person, even the conservatives, have joined in with you because your beliefs are so out there. Instead of taking that truth and saying, "Hmm, maybe I should reassess my strong defense of an authoritarian dictator who just attacked yet another country and quit blaming a defensive alliance that has never attacked anything" you just decided you must be right and everyone else are blind followers.

We can only point out the flaws in your opinion and where those flaws come from. We can't force you to think.

Back